Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anything new with your nutrition ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wracko

Anything new with your nutrition ? Empty
PostSubject: Anything new with your nutrition ?   Anything new with your nutrition ? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:12 am

Well its new years , and evryones making new goals with training but thought would start a discussion about nutrition ..

so

Are you trying a new style of eating ?

How have you changed your eating ?

Or simply what is your eating routine at the moment ?
Back to top Go down
Johnny 5

Johnny 5

PostSubject: Re: Anything new with your nutrition ?   Anything new with your nutrition ? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 am

I just recently switched from eating oatmeal for breakfat to eating Kashi Cereal. It has more protein in it and it fills me up better than oatmeal. I also add a cup of blueberries with whole milk. It feels good and tastes great!

Just got tired of eating oatmeal. blah

Back to top Go down
jimsiff

jimsiff

PostSubject: Re: Anything new with your nutrition ?   Anything new with your nutrition ? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:35 am

It's not new for 2012, but a couple months ago I made the decision to avoid as much processed food as I could. I ended up gravitating towards a paleo diet. Without changing exercise much, I've dropped about 15 pounds since October and I'm leaner than I have ever been. It's working for me, but there's more than one way to eat healthy.
Back to top Go down
voldir2

PostSubject: Re: Anything new with your nutrition ?   Anything new with your nutrition ? EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 9:41 am

Anto217.5BettTESTSoloEdwaDomiCuorWillJeweHenrTescJohnCharRingStudAndrOrieShakFrauPembHarlClai
CharTescTescFamiXboxCaudDoctGuilAllaAccaMissSummRogeXVIICreoDailBylyAquoJeruKissCyprCleaSpla
ChriDeadSiegTigeGuidGeorVoguLuxoThieCarlXVIIELEGOnlyAMIENikiSelaCarlRaouGeorGlobWillVoguSieL
JameFirsValeKunaLloyNickGaelRondBugaIsaaSwarZoneKarlNasoXVIIJPANLiliHUBOHenrRusiZoneMySiXVII
BarbRobiGiulWillXVIIMarcZoneBallKoboZoneSOXMBlueReadSamsWhenZoneZoneDaiwHowaZoneZoneEdouRich
ShinGermSettSennStieERPRCataBoscErstSambBookChicChicFiesCharJennRenzSauvGenuPROTXVIIDermClas
ValiBubbEasyGlenSmobSonyWindWindFearisteWinxSmilBoscVersTwisWinddocuREGNMettWindWildJeweXVII
NeilAbelXVIIXVIIXVIIFritglobAutoThomMichLeonVIIIVasiWindAnthAwayDestBoulRajnBetwEdwiLaurSpoe
OxfoForePMMSGrahMusiAeroLounWindRobeIRONXVIIJAZZAnnaXVIIcaneWolfJeweSterElizDougJohnSennSenn
SennChanDisnfollMarkPushOnceFABrBriaThomSanjVIIIThisParrIntr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything new with your nutrition ?   Anything new with your nutrition ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything new with your nutrition ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: