Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ify of GETfizzYcaL

Ify of GETfizzYcaL

fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... Empty
PostSubject: fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...   fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 am

How's you Guys,

My name's Ify (I won't tell you what it's short for cos It's loooooong) I'm a fitness blogger, fitness enthusiast with a passion for shaking up the routine and a frustrated athlete that had the talent to be a really good sprinter when I was a young one but stoooopidly didn't pursue it and I am now paying the price by doing a 9 to Grind job and trying to fit in the training when I can.

What's kept me sane is the little bit of training I do, blogging and watching the vids that you all throw up on to youtube.

I came across two members of the core Bar-barians about two years ago. Zak had the first one arm pull-ups I'd seen on vid and Rik I'd stumbled upon cos of a shared interest in Ninja Warriors.

I'm wanting to soak up the knowledge shared right here, dedicate more time to exercise and hook up with some of you guys to train.

Before I head back to the grind I'd just like to say to the Bar-barians thanks for creating a forum for the bar community!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.GETfizzYcaL.com
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...   fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 am

het ify

welcome to the forum

I look forward on new vid

Sincerely Michael
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...   fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:19 am

Welcome to the board, man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...   fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Welcome Ify. Good to see you here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...   fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:59 am

Good to see you posting here ify mate.

He is a top guy and will fit right in here Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...   fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:26 am

Great to have you here! Seen your vids on Youtube but I think thats the first time i've seen your blog. Cool stuff! Check it here people. FIZZYCALFITNESS.COM
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rickseedman.com/
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...   fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 pm

yes ify good to see ya on here man you know we gonna hook up soon to train
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ify of GETfizzYcaL

Ify of GETfizzYcaL

PostSubject: Re: fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...   fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:57 am

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to contributing more to the community when the skill levels increase!

Rik - I'm glad you like the blog! It's always a challenge coming up with interesting content but that's all part of the fun! Once again thanks for putting this space together!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.GETfizzYcaL.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...   fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on... Empty

Back to top Go down

fizzYcaL FITNESS signing on...
Page 1 of 1