Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

_grandioso_

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grandioso

_grandioso_ Empty
PostSubject: _grandioso_   _grandioso_ EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Hi guys

I'm a 21 year old training freak from Slovakia. I'm 178cm tall, and weigh around 72kg. I recently dislocated my right elbow during tricking, so I've been out of the game for quite some time (actually during my winter at home I haven't had any bar workout, because there were no possibilities and then injured myself on pretty much the first training, so I haven't really trained since the 22nd of December).

I've always loved sports, been working out with weights since I was 15 or so, did some martial arts, swimming, etc (everything by myself, without a trainer).

Recently (sice last may) started getting into tricking and bodyweight workouts. I registered on this forum hoping to get some help on my pull strength, because I feel like it's my weakness.

My strength level before the injury was pretty good, I think, I could do a full planche for 4-5 secs right before the injury, L-sits over 30 secs, handstand pressups, etc. I had a solid handstand from the press, I started to work on the front/back levers and flags. I was pretty close to front lever and flag.

I've read a ton of articles about training, nutrition and such and started to share my knowledge on nowillnoskill.grandioso.org (did not post for a long time though). Check it out if you want.

Thats about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny 5

Johnny 5

_grandioso_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: _grandioso_   _grandioso_ EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pista1993

pista1993

_grandioso_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: _grandioso_   _grandioso_ EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:21 pm

grandioso wrote:
Hi guys

I'm a 21 year old training freak from Slovakia.

Thats about it.

Which part of Slovakia? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

_grandioso_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: _grandioso_   _grandioso_ Empty

Back to top Go down

_grandioso_
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Introductions-