Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossfit so expensive?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OddBall

Crossfit so expensive? Empty
PostSubject: Crossfit so expensive?   Crossfit so expensive? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Why does it cost 130-150$ a month? I seriously can't imagine paying that for working out when you can get a gym membership for 30$ a month near here and you can work out at the lake for free (they have pullup bars, a set of dip parallels, and some other stuff)

Is it so pricy because it's popular or something? I donno, i'll stick to calisthenics for all arm, chest, stomach, oblique, and upper back needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

Fi

PostSubject: Re: Crossfit so expensive?   Crossfit so expensive? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm going to guess it's partly to cover the insane amount of equipment needed to ensure that members can become a jack of all trades (and a master of ....).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
Digit

Digit

PostSubject: Re: Crossfit so expensive?   Crossfit so expensive? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:04 am

Crossfit is a lot different than going to a gym........ Well still expensive : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Crossfit so expensive?   Crossfit so expensive? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Now sure but maybe because u train in small groups. If u think personal training is much more expensive then training in small group just being expensive is normal.

Also they pay for the place, they bought many stuff that they need to pay off slowly.

Maybe i m wrong cause never trained in a crosffit gym but this is my opinion from what i ve saw in utube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossfit so expensive?   Crossfit so expensive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossfit so expensive?
Page 1 of 1