Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A moment of Clarity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlikRic

SlikRic

A moment of Clarity Empty
PostSubject: A moment of Clarity   A moment of Clarity EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 pm

First off, I’m now sure that you guys didn’t mean any bad, but you must understand the way you came out there was not right. Your not ready to promote. You can promote your come up (not through those spam comments) but not promote yourself as instructors. If it was just a video of some guys on the come up, than that would be fine, but in fact there was no, ‘a few guys on the come up.’ More like a ‘put out!’ Lets start training people! I said it and I mean it, I don’t believe you guys are QUALIFIED to train people in this. You need more experience. I’d say 2 years ago that I was DEFINITELY not worthy or skilled enough to train anybody in this.

The problem is that most people will only listen to what they want to hear. Tell them "perfect form incredible" and they’ll listen to that. but in situations like this, people are not being helpful by doing this. If someone does so much as sneeze next to a pull-up bar, there’s 20 people in line to tell them how awesome it was. Tell them the truth though and they don't want to hear it. This is not being negative, this is being REAL.

To make this even CLEARER, let me explain about how we train each other. Anyone thats been to the park with Zef knows. "Lock out, straighten out, go all the way down" all day. If I do something wrong, nobody is gonna tell me good form, good job. That won’t help me!! maybe good try, but only if it truly was a good try! What they do is tell me is what I must do to do fix it. How to straighten out, how to fix, how to do correctly. This is that constructive criticism that you all don’t want to hear. If we didn’t say anything then you all would have just kept doing it the way you been doing it. I wonder if we would’ve ever heard any of these things you wrote here on our forum. Probably not. We would’ve just kept hearing “We separate ourselves from others with exceptional strength and creativity.”

Do you understand what I am saying to you???

Three things to do if you are serious about what you're doing:

#1 Understand what I wrote.
#2 Reword your website and videos.
#3 Give credit. "Not trying to take credit from anyone" You can't take credit from anyone, cause you never gave credit in the first place. The most important thing when you are inspired by someone or if you learn something from someone, is to give the person or people credit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rickseedman.com/
Alexander

Alexander

A moment of Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moment of Clarity   A moment of Clarity EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 am

Absolutely agree! We have the same training method and doing every set you can hear your mistakes and work clearer. Because there's no amazement on trainings. It's work to improve yourself. So, there only people who want to help you indicating errors.
Thanx, Ric!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Sanyok155

A moment of Clarity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: