Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which resistance band is better?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey1995

Which resistance band is better? Empty
PostSubject: Which resistance band is better?   Which resistance band is better? EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:03 pm

please tell me what resistance bands to buy
i have a $25 gift card for amazon and i want to buy a resistance band to make my pushups harder by adding resistance to them with it.
the cheaper the better Smile
i can only buy it from amazon.. please send me a link to one that you think is good.

i also want it to work for shoulder mobility exercises
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Which resistance band is better?   Which resistance band is better? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:09 am

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Push-Up-30lb-Cables/dp/B005C78MPQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336989679&sr=8-1

I dont know the total weight on this one mine is 180lbs, and i have the 480lbs. cables also.

I get gains real quick while using this, the weight is hardest at lockout so its important to lockout fully. It will make you more explosive and increase your reps real fast. If you ever want more weight you can get other cables and add the vest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995

PostSubject: Re: Which resistance band is better?   Which resistance band is better? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:53 pm

ironloo wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Power-Push-Up-30lb-Cables/dp/B005C78MPQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336989679&sr=8-1

I dont know the total weight on this one mine is 180lbs, and i have the 480lbs. cables also.

I get gains real quick while using this, the weight is hardest at lockout so its important to lockout fully. It will make you more explosive and increase your reps real fast. If you ever want more weight you can get other cables and add the vest.

can i use this for other exercises too?
like with other resistance bands i can use it to make tricep dips harder or more resistant or can i use it for shoulder mobility exercises too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which resistance band is better?   Which resistance band is better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which resistance band is better?
Page 1 of 1