Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need advice for weighted vest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G@lvo

Need advice for weighted vest Empty
PostSubject: Need advice for weighted vest   Need advice for weighted vest EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:43 am

Hi guys, I need an advice for buying a vest.. I am from Italy and the only one that I could find near where I live is this one link
However I think it's not that good as a vest, plus I wanted it adjustable and also with more weight attached to it..
I heard good things about ZFO vests..
Can you guys pèlease share some info if you own one?
Can I buy it online?
Back to top Go down
Fed X

Fed X

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for weighted vest   Need advice for weighted vest EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 am

the vest is actually pretty awesome... very ergonomically correct... Dosent interfere with ROM at all... very impressive... assembly of the straps kinda seemed like rocket science at first... but I got it together... had a fun time doing push ups, plyo jumps, barbell squats and chinups and dips... Excellent for combining weight along with dip belts. Dosent hold extra weight. Highly reccommended... and the guy is running a special on 60 pounders at ebay... anything over 60lbs and your looking at a base price of $100 or greater & then $40-50 or MORE just for shipping... and thats the loop hole/catch... anything over 60lbs and youre getting screwed on shipping... I would suggest this vest along with a Spud Inc Dip Belt... Cause if youre trying to go really heavy on Pull Ups & Dips I would suggest a belt anyway... IMO you get a better ROM/weight distribution with a belt and Spud Belt is so heavy weight that you wont even need to do any belt/vest combos cuz it holds 200 pounds easy... If your going high volume pull ups, push ups, hill sprints. jumps etc then the 60lb vest is fine...15 x 4lb "iron sand" blocks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZFO-60LBS-Adjustable-Weight-Weighted-Vest-Exercise-NEW-/320426930340?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4a9aeef0a4
Back to top Go down
G@lvo

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for weighted vest   Need advice for weighted vest EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:17 am

Thank you for the advice!
I think I'll buy it anyway..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for weighted vest   Need advice for weighted vest Empty

Back to top Go down

Need advice for weighted vest
Page 1 of 1