Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Arm Pull-up Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sosna

Sosna

One Arm Pull-up Progress Empty
PostSubject: One Arm Pull-up Progress   One Arm Pull-up Progress EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
csaba

csaba

PostSubject: Re: One Arm Pull-up Progress   One Arm Pull-up Progress EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 pm

awesome progress! makes me want to train this move again. also i liked the narration since you gave a lot of information that way. keep it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosna

Sosna

PostSubject: Re: One Arm Pull-up Progress   One Arm Pull-up Progress EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:20 pm

csaba wrote:
awesome progress! makes me want to train this move again. also i liked the narration since you gave a lot of information that way. keep it up!

Thank you, much appreciated. OAP is one of my 2012 goals so I'm training it hard 1-2 times a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

ironloo

PostSubject: Re: One Arm Pull-up Progress   One Arm Pull-up Progress EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Very strong, and great progress sosna. Last summer i was training it and had a good 1 rep deadhang each.This makes me want to get back at, but i got a little more training to do for the basics/BBR's then i can't wait after that all strength/power training/advanced moves. Keep up the great vids!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosna

Sosna

PostSubject: Re: One Arm Pull-up Progress   One Arm Pull-up Progress EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:46 pm

ironloo wrote:
Very strong, and great progress sosna. Last summer i was training it and had a good 1 rep deadhang each.This makes me want to get back at, but i got a little more training to do for the basics/BBR's then i can't wait after that all strength/power training/advanced moves. Keep up the great vids!

Thanks Lou, I'm doing the opposite from you. I'm training strength for the next month or so then switching to endurance for the BBR's in August/ Sept. I would say good luck but honestly with your motivation who needs luck Wink

Best of Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex_Modi

Alex_Modi

PostSubject: Re: One Arm Pull-up Progress   One Arm Pull-up Progress EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rolandas

PostSubject: Re: One Arm Pull-up Progress   One Arm Pull-up Progress EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:37 am

Good progress. Keep going. I hope one day i will do OAP too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Arm Pull-up Progress   One Arm Pull-up Progress Empty

Back to top Go down

One Arm Pull-up Progress
Page 1 of 1