Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

16 year old Teenager looking for supplement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey1995

16 year old Teenager looking for supplement Empty
PostSubject: 16 year old Teenager looking for supplement   16 year old Teenager looking for supplement EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:18 pm

if you were a teenager that was 16 years old and had to buy one supplement what would it be?

i can not afford to buy a lot..

i do calisthenics and have grown decent size from it.. not big, but you know not small either

i found a list of good ones recommended by twinmuscleworkout, aka hodgetwins
http://www.2buildmusclefast.com/p/recommended-muscle-building-supplements.html

idk how trustworthy they are.. but they seem to know there stuff

what do you guys think would be good for me?
a whey protein supplement?
creatine?
pre workout supplement?
anything else??
please give me one supplement u think i should buy and the name and cost
cheaper + good quality + a lot in the box is better also

the reason i want a supplement by the way is because summer is almost over and i will be going back to school..
i will be taking both day and night classes so that leaves me with sundays to work out and wednesdays and thats it..
only 2 days a week

i was thinking of using creatine so during those two days that i work out i could really knock out my muscles will calisthenics..

i usually in the summer worked out 4-6 days a week.. diff muscle groups of course when i worked them out

do u guys still think i shud not take supplements?
i am scared of losing a lot that i have gained, since i am working out wayy less during the year than i currently am

your opinions please
thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Digit

Digit

PostSubject: Re: 16 year old Teenager looking for supplement   16 year old Teenager looking for supplement EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:13 am

Nah ..... Don't take anything mate. U are young so eat like a dirty pig. I am 24 and still eat a lot. Just take care of your diet and eat good protein and carbs . U need a very intense workout to use suppluments and even so if u eat a lot and good there is no problem.Rest well and keep progressing. That's my opinion . Cheers!
Back to top Go down
AdamZee

AdamZee

PostSubject: Re: 16 year old Teenager looking for supplement   16 year old Teenager looking for supplement EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:48 am

I would spend that money you've put aside on natural foods instead. There's no need to go overboard on supplements. Especially if you're short on funds. Raw foods with as little ingredients as possible would be best. Red meat, poultry, eggs, veggies, cottage cheese/milk (plenty of casein for slow release of amino acids), fruits, healthy fats such as nuts and nut butters. If you still do insist on getting supplements, I'd go with whey and nothing more. Whey protein can be very convenient if you're in a rush and have no time to prepare your meals. You can even make a home-made weight gainer with just oats, milk, nuts/nut butters and whey. sunny Eat clean and train mean.
Back to top Go down
nguyenquanghung

nguyenquanghung

PostSubject: Re: 16 year old Teenager looking for supplement   16 year old Teenager looking for supplement EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am

4cus on natural food my friend
don't belive on supplement.
Back to top Go down
Bevinator

PostSubject: Re: 16 year old Teenager looking for supplement   16 year old Teenager looking for supplement EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Yeh man, you're young; Just eat well. Im training very hard and still rarely if not ever take anything other than fish oil, zinc, and calcium. But word up on the hodge twins; dudes rule. Especially now that they have started to give some good broad insight on IF.
Back to top Go down
BubbaGumbo

BubbaGumbo

PostSubject: Re: 16 year old Teenager looking for supplement   16 year old Teenager looking for supplement EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Eat clean. Take a multi-vitamin. If anything, buy a protein supplement like whey. That's all you need, buddy.

BTW, inb4 LBM doesn't use supps Razz
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: 16 year old Teenager looking for supplement   16 year old Teenager looking for supplement EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 am

Remember that supplements are that, they are something to supplement to your diet if you are lacking in something. I have whey for the morning's where i'm too short on time to cook something.

Like the other guys have said, if you can do it just with normal food. Do that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 16 year old Teenager looking for supplement   16 year old Teenager looking for supplement Empty

Back to top Go down

16 year old Teenager looking for supplement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: