Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strength training with weights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rauliuxas

Rauliuxas

Strength training with weights Empty
PostSubject: Strength training with weights   Strength training with weights EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 am

Hi Bro's and sister's today i want to talk about strength training...
So i was thinking about training like this

I do max pull ups with 30-40KG.take off the weight and do max pull ups...i'm thinking about 5 to 10set's .
I do that 3day's a week ... 1day 3day and 5day..... on 2day 4day 6day i do The same thing with dips Smile rest about 3-5minute's between set's

What do you think ? Thank's Bro's ,peace

Last edited by Rauliuxas on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buckman

Buckman

PostSubject: Re: Strength training with weights   Strength training with weights EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:54 am

you can do dips and pull ups in one training also dont limit yourself only to these exercises
Back to top Go down
Rauliuxas

Rauliuxas

PostSubject: Re: Strength training with weights   Strength training with weights EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am

Buckman wrote:
you can do dips and pull ups in one training also dont limit yourself only to these exercises

What do you mean?Do all pull ups and then go do dips? Or do 1 set of pull ups and follow by dips and do that for 5 to 10 sets?
Back to top Go down
Rauliuxas

Rauliuxas

PostSubject: Re: Strength training with weights   Strength training with weights EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Rauliuxas wrote:
Buckman wrote:

What do you mean?Do all pull ups and then go do dips? Or do 1 set of pull ups and follow by dips and do that for 5 to 10 sets?

anyone?
Back to top Go down
Rauliuxas

Rauliuxas

PostSubject: Re: Strength training with weights   Strength training with weights EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Oh and 1 other thing should i try do slow reps or do as fast as i can for strength training?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Strength training with weights   Strength training with weights EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:00 pm

I would do 5 sets of the pullups followed by 5 sets of dips in one day for strength. Add some different excersises and routines; maybe some muscle endurance workouts, core, and legs the other days to mix it up and keep your body guessing.

As for the fast or slow reps, just maintain good form. For pullups go from deadhang to chin above bar every rep and for dips go from extended arms to 90 degrees each time.
Back to top Go down
Rauliuxas

Rauliuxas

PostSubject: Re: Strength training with weights   Strength training with weights EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Geronimo wrote:
I would do 5 sets of the pullups followed by 5 sets of dips in one day for strength. Add some different excersises and routines; maybe some muscle endurance workouts, core, and legs the other days to mix it up and keep your body guessing.

As for the fast or slow reps, just maintain good form. For pullups go from deadhang to chin above bar every rep and for dips go from extended arms to 90 degrees each time.

Thank's man Smile I'm geting Niroc bar belt so i'l workout with him check the video Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYFq3Tvwkw4
Back to top Go down
voldir2

PostSubject: Re: Strength training with weights   Strength training with weights EmptyToday at 11:48 am

gita129.7CHAPBettCharJohnWalkXVIICartFinaSOCOPunkSinfBarrFOREDaviCaroMorrJonhShelDaveVirgIris
WhisClasCarrcontKingConsSizeSixpRichStatHeinLangBarbFyodBozeIsaaAAABArmaThemTescPengSchiBeli
PhilAlicLuisSurvKennNighJuliThomMODOSelaFourAdioRobeCALSQuikBriaGilbLuxoChaiDashHaveCollBern
EtniRomaTraiGirlJuliPALIRoxyJackAquaFallAstrHansSelaXVIIZoneXVIIZonepacaBasbAlfaGreeRusiTequ
ZoneZoneBorkZoneZoneFlorTurnZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneIrisZoneBrotKarlZoneZoneZoneBubcZoneZone
ZoneJJPFPoscTRASrhyteditAtlaKronComeSupeBriaTropFiesOverWANTPremLinePattInfiSchuNiceRembFolk
PortBecoStanLoveHautRummCanpWindWindMinnPokeDeLoUnitHugoShebForgForeRobeZeilVisiMotiCeleMich
XVIIJameForeAescCASERomaEmilrefrXVIIXVIISiegIchaHartClarBastFranmostDiscPhilXVIICaseMarkPowe
DigiTownDebrVitaStonEdwaDrWeThomPeteLiliradiJeffCarolegeClifEnglExpeMicrTchaAstrCapeTRASTRAS
TRASGillGhosSeijGeorwwwrBecaPoloLudwAbscStonGinaEnglthisWhit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strength training with weights   Strength training with weights Empty

Back to top Go down

Strength training with weights
Page 1 of 1