Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 11 Muscle Building Exercises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fed X

Fed X

Top 11 Muscle Building Exercises  Empty
PostSubject: Top 11 Muscle Building Exercises    Top 11 Muscle Building Exercises  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Posted by Zach Even-Esh on Fri. Apr. 13th, 2012

Here’s a list of the Top 11 Muscle Building Exercises that you simply can’t go wrong with (minus if you have any injuries, physical limitations, excuses, etc) if you wanna get jacked AND strong.

Check em’ out and decide how you can put them to use into your current training regime / workouts. My suggestion is to start with some hard work, mixed in with some heavy weight, sweat & consistency.

You’ll also a see unique video from one of my workouts this week at The Underground Strength Gym….

After you check out this list, please add your own exercises to the list of “Best Muscle Building Exercises” in the comments section.

Looking forward to seeing your list of exercises.

Let’s DO this:

1. Squats

2. Deadlifts

3. Bench Press (Medium Grip)

4. Jumps

5. Pull Ups

6. Push Ups / Hand Stand Push Ups

7. Rope Climbs

8. Hanging Leg Raises

9. Hand Walking

10. ANY Ground to Overhead

Dan John once said that if all you did was clean and press you could become awesome. As I practice the snatch I see exactly what he means. His message is of commitment. Are you committed?

11. Farmer Walks (Carry ANY Object)

-Z-

this is old so I may have already posted this... still a very good read... check it out
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1