Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!!   Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey whats up fellas!

I just found this forum and it seems pretty cool. The bar-barians are pretty hard core and very impressive guys as well as inspirational. I have a long way to go to be considered a bar-barian but thats ok, i have plenty of time.

Anyways, i'm more of an endurance, crosstraining athlete. I train more for sport(s) than to look good. I currently swim, cycle, box, run long distance, sprint, run backwards, stair run, jump rope like a mad man and i do 3 total body circuit training workouts per week (mix and match bodyweight exercises with dumbbell exercises).

My main focus is total fitness - stamina, balance, agility, speed, power, strength, coordination, flexiblity, and conditioning.

I used to live in south korea and there were no gyms like there are in the u.s. so i would trail run on the mountains and i would do a lot of bodyweight exercises outside on the mountains.

While in south korea I would do a lot of pullups, incline situps, dips, i would use the childrens monkey bars, i would jump rope outside and i would do a lot of stair running or incline running up the mountains which was tough. There were even a few dumbbells available on the mountain for anyone that wanted to workout.

My apartment in south korea was small but i would always do burpees, one legged squats, pushups, and i would even jump rope in my apartment which i am sure bothered my neighbors downstairs. There was also a small crappy beach near my apartment and i used to run on the sand which was an excellent workout.

I also used to study muay thai, hapkido and taekwondo while in south korea and i did some indoor climing which was pretty cool.

ANyways, i just wanted to share some of my background with the members of this forum and the bar-barians.

One exercise i defintely want to learn how to do is the muscle-up. i already do burpee pullups but if i could add a muscle-up with this exercise, this would be an excellent overall conditioning exercise for me.

alright everyone stay cool and see you on the forum.

-Kaiser Soze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RsX

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!!   Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Hey,

although i'm new too, just joined today. Welcome to the forum Smile Sounds like you're really active. I quit most of my sports to focus on a few.

Enjoy.

- Aaron
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!!   Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:22 pm

welcome bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!!   Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Welcome!

I'm in South Korea right now and it's heaven - bars everywhere!

Check out my muscle up tutorial - good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egypt's OG

Egypt's OG

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!!   Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Welcome to the forum bro!

farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!!   Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:21 pm

welcome!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!!   Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiser Soze from Chi-town!!!
Page 1 of 1