Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this serious?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SIMBA

SIMBA

Is this serious? Empty
PostSubject: Is this serious?   Is this serious? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Couple years ago i tore a ligament in my hamstrings doing sports so my hamstrings has always been weak and tight but i can touch my toes sitting on the ground with my legs straight but i get a lot of cramps when i do L sits close to max. I think this affected my lower back because i can do front lever raises for reps, tucked and with one leg straight but with back lever im NOWHERE near achieving it. ITS RIDICULOUSLY WEAK. Obviously people will say work on it . Im working on bridges to get the full bridge to see if that balances it. I really need lower back rehabilitation and no i dont have any access to weights to do deadlifts but i got extra weight to put in a back-pack. But is it dangerous to have an imbalance like this and especially at my age. Any advice is better than no advice. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

Tim

Is this serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this serious?   Is this serious? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Have a look at the bar-barian beginners thread, there's a link to a lower back conditioning video in there Smile

K4lisPeluru

K4lisPeluru

Is this serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this serious?   Is this serious? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:40 am

check with a physician. i would advice focus on the basics first and strengthen those tendons.. (pullups dips pushups) get each of them around 20-30-40 in sets before moving to advance movements. you're still young, dont risk to other potential injuries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/fiqqymickey
SIMBA

SIMBA

Is this serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this serious?   Is this serious? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Definitely I don't train moves at all its just from time to time I jump on the bar and see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Is this serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this serious?   Is this serious? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this serious?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: