Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to overcome late workouts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SIMBA

SIMBA

How to overcome late workouts? Empty
PostSubject: How to overcome late workouts?   How to overcome late workouts? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 am

Basically from today i wont' be able to train until 8pm Mon-Fri before i could train about 5pm but 8 just sounds too late + i got to do h/w and family and stuff i dont think i'll get time to train. So lets say i get home at 8 do h/w until 9pm then start training at 9pm and finish about 10:30-11pm?Thinking of giving this s**t up! So fustrated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bevinator

PostSubject: Re: How to overcome late workouts?   How to overcome late workouts? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:53 am

Train early morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIMBA

SIMBA

PostSubject: Re: How to overcome late workouts?   How to overcome late workouts? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Wake up 5 in the morning and go to school dead????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick

PostSubject: Re: How to overcome late workouts?   How to overcome late workouts? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:26 pm

I've spent one year at college training daily from 8PM till 11PM, and tbh those were some of the best workouts that I had. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIMBA

SIMBA

PostSubject: Re: How to overcome late workouts?   How to overcome late workouts? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Your right. Do what i gotta do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

Fi

PostSubject: Re: How to overcome late workouts?   How to overcome late workouts? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Simba wrote:
Your right. Do what i gotta do

Yes - that's the attitude!

Late workouts won't kill you - frankly you're 16 - you can do what the hell you like Smile

You could always try and hit some 5MD (5 minute drills) during the day and then go for your main session at 8pm.

Try and be efficient with your homework - do it during spare time in the day so it's not hanging over you at night when you want to workout.

View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to overcome late workouts?   How to overcome late workouts? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to overcome late workouts?
Page 1 of 1