Elite Bodyweight Training
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim

Tim

Posts : 856
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 33
Location : Loughborough, UK

UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty
PostSubject: UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON   UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:42 am

The UK guys have already organised the next seminar weekend. This time it's going to be held in South London.

First weekend in March!

_________________
New to the Bar-barians and Calisthenics? Take a look at the Bar-barian Beginners!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

Fi

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-02-09
Location : London, UK

UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON   UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

We get all the fun Wink

You coming down for this Tim?

_________________
Bar-barella.com
Train hard, eat right, be awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
Mr.G



Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 34

UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON   UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:06 pm

would love to get in on this.....

Message me if you wanna book on dude ... Tickets going fast and it hasn't been advertised yet.

Only 22 spaces per day. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

Tim

Posts : 856
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 33
Location : Loughborough, UK

UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON   UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Fi wrote:
We get all the fun Wink

You coming down for this Tim?
Definitely! need to find somewhere to stay though as trekking to London twice. Is a little bit further than Northampton was :-)

_________________
New to the Bar-barians and Calisthenics? Take a look at the Bar-barian Beginners!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LWT

LWT

Posts : 597
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 43
Location : Essex UK

UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON   UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Tim wrote:
Fi wrote:
We get all the fun Wink

You coming down for this Tim?
Definitely! need to find somewhere to stay though as trekking to London twice. Is a little bit further than Northampton was :-)

We might organise something with Miguel's hostel ... Book a few spaces out on the cheap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LWT

LWT

Posts : 597
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 43
Location : Essex UK

UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON   UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Mr.G wrote:
would love to get in on this.....

Message me if you wanna book on dude ... Tickets going fast and it hasn't been advertised yet.

Only 22 spaces per day. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Dragon

The Dark Dragon

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 43
Location : London

UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty
PostSubject: Hey Lee , I am there on the Sunday for sure. I can't wait for it.   UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:57 am

LWT wrote:
Mr.G wrote:
would love to get in on this.....

Message me if you wanna book on dude ... Tickets going fast and it hasn't been advertised yet.

Only 22 spaces per day. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.tpm66.co.uk
LWT

LWT

Posts : 597
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 43
Location : Essex UK

UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON   UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 am

The Dark Dragon wrote:
LWT wrote:
Mr.G wrote:
would love to get in on this.....

Message me if you wanna book on dude ... Tickets going fast and it hasn't been advertised yet.

Only 22 spaces per day. sunny

Gret - Good to see you on here too sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON   UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON Empty

Back to top Go down
 
UK Bar-barian Workshop 2nd/3rd March LONDON
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» West Liberty Kentucky Tornados March 2012!
» Who will win the 100m in this years London games?
» NFL London 2009
» Dr. Chop and family binenfit Ride March 1st 2014 Slade KY
» GOALS GALORE COMP 3rd March (MIDWEEK)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Events/Announcements-
Jump to: