Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First muscle up and 4 more hahaha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SIMBA

SIMBA

First muscle up and 4 more hahaha Empty
PostSubject: First muscle up and 4 more hahaha   First muscle up and 4 more hahaha EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Came back from school and to my amazement there was a scaffolding site right next to my house. First thing that came to my mind was MUSCLE UP. I jumped on did my first one on a fat bar then jumped back on and did another 4 more, yeaaaaaaah. Walked through the door of my house feeling like I just did the requirements LOL. Btw I only do basics which is why I was so surprised. Going to have to get some footage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLeanPanda

PostSubject: Great Job!   First muscle up and 4 more hahaha EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:46 am

How long have you been training?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLeanPanda

PostSubject: Re: First muscle up and 4 more hahaha   First muscle up and 4 more hahaha EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:51 am

How many pullups can you do? I can do like 15 so I wanna know how close I am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIMBA

SIMBA

PostSubject: Re: First muscle up and 4 more hahaha   First muscle up and 4 more hahaha EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 pm

I can do 23 BUT, i think there isn't a number that if you reach you magically get a muscle up. It's more like get the strength which is different for everyone then practice and practice the technique.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BodyweightSoldier

BodyweightSoldier

PostSubject: Re: First muscle up and 4 more hahaha   First muscle up and 4 more hahaha EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Hey man you gave me that boost! I had been knocking out a lot of pullups and bar dips and had felt better than I had before on the bar so today I felt like trying a muscle up after my workout and I got my first, my second, third, and so on.

It was freaking awesome!

"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."- Batman

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.- Samuel Johnson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First muscle up and 4 more hahaha   First muscle up and 4 more hahaha Empty

Back to top Go down

First muscle up and 4 more hahaha
Page 1 of 1