Elite Bodyweight Training
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
triggerman12



Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 28

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:38 pm

do you guys ever wake up and feel tired every time you wake up?

well, i do and i work out tired ALL..THE...TIME...i cant help it i am just always tired because of my job and i never get no vitamin D (sun) this freakin sucks i got to get a new job man because all i do all day is complain and feel grumpy as hell i need a job that i can live on my own but maintain fitness and be healthy! i have no friends anymore, social life is dead : / and life is starting to suck i used to be motivated and everything with working out but after reading all the contriversal information online it just completely killed me and made me feel like being healthy is just impossible.

I dont think there is such thing as being healthy because no matter what you are going to die and going to get diseases one way or another. I feel like i need a break from all this because MAN!!! i feel mentally and physically dead and i feel like i need to move out of my house because i cant live with my dad anymore i need to get out NOW!! please guys cheer me up i dont want to become depressed i hate this FEELING SO MUCH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Push-ups master



Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-12-03

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 am

triggerman12 wrote:
do you guys ever wake up and feel tired every time you wake up?

well, i do and i work out tired ALL..THE...TIME...i cant help it i am just always tired because of my job and i never get no vitamin D (sun) this freakin sucks i got to get a new job man because all i do all day is complain and feel grumpy as hell i need a job that i can live on my own but maintain fitness and be healthy! i have no friends anymore, social life is dead : / and life is starting to suck i used to be motivated and everything with working out but after reading all the contriversal information online it just completely killed me and made me feel like being healthy is just impossible.

I dont think there is such thing as being healthy because no matter what you are going to die and going to get diseases one way or another. I feel like i need a break from all this because MAN!!! i feel mentally and physically dead and i feel like i need to move out of my house because i cant live with my dad anymore i need to get out NOW!! please guys cheer me up i dont want to become depressed i hate this FEELING SO MUCH!!!!!

It sounds to me like you're a bit on the depressed side and this is causing everything to bother you like crazy.
You mentioned a lack of vitamin D. Many people suffer depressive illness with low vitamin D levels. If I were you, I'd start supplementing on vitamin D daily. If you want to know what your blood levels are, go and see your doctor to order a blood test. I take 2000 I.U. daily and it made a huge difference. Years ago, I used to take antidepressants, but I hated them. Once I started the vitamin D, I noticed a marked difference in the way I felt.
This may be the case for you too. If in doubt, ask your doctor.

Also, try eating lots of vegetables to get any other nutrients you may be lacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckman

Buckman

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Slovakia

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:07 am

yeah i am tired a bit when i wake up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bevinator



Posts : 244
Join date : 2011-07-14

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:24 am

Push-ups master wrote:

It sounds to me like you're a bit on the depressed side and this is causing everything to bother you like crazy.

Yah, not being too judgemental but I've gotten this vibe from some of your other posts as well. Instead of trying to focus on the results of this behaviour try and deal with the core problem. A solid mental state is essential to succeed in the long term and be happy with yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
triggerman12



Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 28

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:42 am

hey pflmagic,

ya i guess your right. i have alot of problems to deal with at the moment and it is bothering quite a bit because working out just became a big part of my life out of nowhere. I literally woke up one day and told my self im not smoking or drinking anymore and am going to be fit and i ended up being sober for a year and 3 months now

i just hate the feeling of depression and always had to fight it. It's not the kind of depression that people get when they feel srry for them selves. this is more like uncontrollable anger depression. like i've always had anger issues and im too sensitive when it comes to arguing.

i just need to talk to someone because my social life is dead and when i say dead i mean dead...my best friend is cming back from the army on the 21st of december 2012 and i cant wait. maybe that will get me back on track with everything because when we kick it together our motivation to do things is unstobbable hehe. I will do my best to get this job and keep progressing in my workouts

ONE QUESTION: can lower back pain come from depression and stress aswell? because i think that could be what's causing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cvok

Cvok

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Zagreb , Croatia

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:43 am

this one helped me when I lost my motivation for training. month and a half later it was all over Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytuFFG5zdjw

_________________
Jack of all trades , master of none. Or a few or a lot like the renaissance man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NGN

NGN

Posts : 515
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 43
Location : San Diego

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:12 pm

triggerman12 wrote:
hey pflmagic,

ya i guess your right. i have alot of problems to deal with at the moment and it is bothering quite a bit because working out just became a big part of my life out of nowhere. I literally woke up one day and told my self im not smoking or drinking anymore and am going to be fit and i ended up being sober for a year and 3 months now

i just hate the feeling of depression and always had to fight it. It's not the kind of depression that people get when they feel srry for them selves. this is more like uncontrollable anger depression. like i've always had anger issues and im too sensitive when it comes to arguing.

i just need to talk to someone because my social life is dead and when i say dead i mean dead...my best friend is cming back from the army on the 21st of december 2012 and i cant wait. maybe that will get me back on track with everything because when we kick it together our motivation to do things is unstobbable hehe. I will do my best to get this job and keep progressing in my workouts

ONE QUESTION: can lower back pain come from depression and stress aswell? because i think that could be what's causing it.


Dude,

Check out lifeskillsinternational. I took their class and it changed my life. see if there are any in your area. totally worth it. 1st time in my life that I actually believe that I can accomplish the goals I set out to do.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.G



Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 33

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

i wake up feeling like hell, got a blue light and so far so good.

Seem to wake up on my first alarm rather than the fourth and feel better as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nguyenquanghung

nguyenquanghung

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : Ha Noi Viet Nam

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:49 am

triggerman12 wrote:
do you guys ever wake up and feel tired every time you wake up?

well, i do and i work out tired ALL..THE...TIME...i cant help it i am just always tired because of my job and i never get no vitamin D (sun) this freakin sucks i got to get a new job man because all i do all day is complain and feel grumpy as hell i need a job that i can live on my own but maintain fitness and be healthy! i have no friends anymore, social life is dead : / and life is starting to suck i used to be motivated and everything with working out but after reading all the contriversal information online it just completely killed me and made me feel like being healthy is just impossible.

I dont think there is such thing as being healthy because no matter what you are going to die and going to get diseases one way or another. I feel like i need a break from all this because MAN!!! i feel mentally and physically dead and i feel like i need to move out of my house because i cant live with my dad anymore i need to get out NOW!! please guys cheer me up i dont want to become depressed i hate this FEELING SO MUCH!!!!!



i know that feeling bro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite-Bars

Elite-Bars

Posts : 227
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : Italy

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 am

triggerman12 wrote:
do you guys ever wake up and feel tired every time you wake up?

well, i do and i work out tired ALL..THE...TIME...i cant help it i am just always tired because of my job and i never get no vitamin D (sun) this freakin sucks i got to get a new job man because all i do all day is complain and feel grumpy as hell i need a job that i can live on my own but maintain fitness and be healthy! i have no friends anymore, social life is dead : / and life is starting to suck i used to be motivated and everything with working out but after reading all the contriversal information online it just completely killed me and made me feel like being healthy is just impossible.

I dont think there is such thing as being healthy because no matter what you are going to die and going to get diseases one way or another. I feel like i need a break from all this because MAN!!! i feel mentally and physically dead and i feel like i need to move out of my house because i cant live with my dad anymore i need to get out NOW!! please guys cheer me up i dont want to become depressed i hate this FEELING SO MUCH!!!!!

Man I feel ya Sad
Plus I disagree with anyone that says "ah you're a bit depressed so you see everything negatively", and all that bullshit.

People always try and cheer someone up in this stupid way.

No I understand maybe how you feel, I fucking hate living with my dad too, I have blood on my bedroom wall just to remind me everyday of our great relationship. I can't afford my own food so It's not always easy to get good decent nutrition too. I feel tired too, I'm at damn Uni and always have to bloody study... PS: It was my parents that sent me to Uni -__- I'd have gone to the army and just live or die, see what I mean, I'm that low. I guess I'm depressed too, but why the hell does everyone have to diminuish this fact everytime? If I am depressed there's some bloody reasons, it's not a random choice to rant about things, it means you feel s**t and you can't take it much longer.
I won't lie, many times I went out thinking I would not come back in, looking for somewhere to suicide fast. I don't know why I'm still here in fact. I guess chicks is the only thing that kept me alive, or maybe it was someone else down there just being fed... Ah, I fail to see anything in a decent way myself, you see.


Only time I feel a bit alive is when I workout, get all my weights on and go hard as possible on the bar.

Well, I Wish you luck Trigga, God Bless You and hope you find some peace.

_________________
War does Not Determine Who is Right, Only Who is Left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/RSVandCocacola?feature=mhee
Emachine



Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Canada

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Elite-Bars wrote:
triggerman12 wrote:
do you guys ever wake up and feel tired every time you wake up?

well, i do and i work out tired ALL..THE...TIME...i cant help it i am just always tired because of my job and i never get no vitamin D (sun) this freakin sucks i got to get a new job man because all i do all day is complain and feel grumpy as hell i need a job that i can live on my own but maintain fitness and be healthy! i have no friends anymore, social life is dead : / and life is starting to suck i used to be motivated and everything with working out but after reading all the contriversal information online it just completely killed me and made me feel like being healthy is just impossible.

I dont think there is such thing as being healthy because no matter what you are going to die and going to get diseases one way or another. I feel like i need a break from all this because MAN!!! i feel mentally and physically dead and i feel like i need to move out of my house because i cant live with my dad anymore i need to get out NOW!! please guys cheer me up i dont want to become depressed i hate this FEELING SO MUCH!!!!!

Man I feel ya Sad
Plus I disagree with anyone that says "ah you're a bit depressed so you see everything negatively", and all that bullshit.

People always try and cheer someone up in this stupid way.

No I understand maybe how you feel, I fucking hate living with my dad too, I have blood on my bedroom wall just to remind me everyday of our great relationship. I can't afford my own food so It's not always easy to get good decent nutrition too. I feel tired too, I'm at damn Uni and always have to bloody study... PS: It was my parents that sent me to Uni -__- I'd have gone to the army and just live or die, see what I mean, I'm that low. I guess I'm depressed too, but why the hell does everyone have to diminuish this fact everytime? If I am depressed there's some bloody reasons, it's not a random choice to rant about things, it means you feel s**t and you can't take it much longer.
I won't lie, many times I went out thinking I would not come back in, looking for somewhere to suicide fast. I don't know why I'm still here in fact. I guess chicks is the only thing that kept me alive, or maybe it was someone else down there just being fed... Ah, I fail to see anything in a decent way myself, you see.


Only time I feel a bit alive is when I workout, get all my weights on and go hard as possible on the bar.

Well, I Wish you luck Trigga, God Bless You and hope you find some peace.

Elite-Bars : I know the feeling of shitty dad, just remember this bro, everytime you work out, he gets more and more worried. If he is anything like my father was, he will give you negative comments to try and stop you from working out, lol can you imagine, a dad trying to get his son to stop working out. If thats happening to you, its cause he is getting scared and jealous. You got a good work ethic for a young guy. My father made me go into Uni as well, I quit, and found my own path, it worked well for me, I hated Uni. Then my dad got into a fight with me, I beat the s**t out of him and left, fastforward some years, and im in the best mental state I could be in. I hope things work out for you man, I feel for your situatiion.

_________________
"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite-Bars

Elite-Bars

Posts : 227
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : Italy

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Emachine wrote:


Elite-Bars : I know the feeling of shitty dad, just remember this bro, everytime you work out, he gets more and more worried. If he is anything like my father was, he will give you negative comments to try and stop you from working out, lol can you imagine, a dad trying to get his son to stop working out. If thats happening to you, its cause he is getting scared and jealous. You got a good work ethic for a young guy. My father made me go into Uni as well, I quit, and found my own path, it worked well for me, I hated Uni. Then my dad got into a fight with me, I beat the s**t out of him and left, fastforward some years, and im in the best mental state I could be in. I hope things work out for you man, I feel for your situatiion.

Hello Emachine. Thankyou Very much for what you wrote mate...
Man you're right you know...
Only thing is this, I mean, I never hated my dad, it's not like I wanted to, it just seems that in 20 years we never really got along, and when I look back at quiet times, it's always those times after some huge fight or argument happened, then magically it all goes normal and quite nice for a few months, until one day it happens again. Nothing I ever fucking did was alright. I never understood how I could be his son if he hates everything I like.

About working out, yeah... I know deep down he thinks so a bit. He has never been fit, while I spent all my life with sports and fitness, he's envious that I'm fit and he never will be. Just a fat old man he's becoming, annoying and judgemental and pathetic most times.
I never cared about fucking reading, I want Action. And yet I always got great reports when I was at school and s**t too for them. Not like I cared.
I started boxing, and I guess that was when he really gave up and he knew that if ever he made me angry and I lost control it was hell for him.
I think that those times when we reached a point of being nose to nose and hm telling me, "Go on, punch me then you twat", is when you realize, sorry God, but I will never be able to honour my father. And I wish it had been different and we we're just like mates.
I never ever touched him in the end, everytime I leave and destroy the house, and myself, not to hurt anyone. They should consider themselves lucky my parents, but they don't even realize that.
So I scar my knucles and dirty my wall of blood because of s**t they tell me.
Like, I had planned everything, leaving home moving out just with a little job I didn't mind, i wanted independece. Yet they paid for me to study just because they never got a degree and they think I should, telling me they'd have loved to study if only they had the opportunity, yeah fucking right, easy to say that when you're 50 and are a Manager now with your life set. And that it is a gift they give me. Pfff Yeah, the only gift I'd have ever wanted isn't your fucking money or books, I wanted some Trust from my own fucking family, to let me drive your car sometimes maybe? No. To let me go boxing because it was my only passion in life? No.

Mate, I'm Sorry this came out a stupid a$$ rant, out of context and everything... Just wanted to Thankyou for your post, God Bless ya and have a Happy Christmas Sir.




_________________
War does Not Determine Who is Right, Only Who is Left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/RSVandCocacola?feature=mhee
NGN

NGN

Posts : 515
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 43
Location : San Diego

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:52 pm

It is very rare a person is not wounded in childhood. That wounding affects us as adults. Its called arrested development. When a child from 0-13 has been traumatized, and by trauma I mean these: rejection, physical and emotional abuse, sexual abuse, they are unable to emotionally mature much past the age in which the trauma happened.

That is why when we get triggered, hurt or angry we react in our true emotional age. I tend to act 6-8 when triggered sometimes younger.

There is so much more. Please look into it.

If you dont address the wounds of childhood they stay with you and you have a hard time with relationships, you end up wounding your kids in similar ways as you were wounded as a child. No s**t....no matter how hard you try not to. It is a cycle that can only be broken with healing. You cannot ignore and say ah whatever. Im ok now.

Ever hear "the sins of the father are passed down generations"?

Also. our subconscious minds have been working 24/7 since we were in our mother's womb. It is a supercomputer that stores every experience, feeling, taste, sight, or smell. Anything that has ever happened to us is stored in there. These are stored as violations or nonviolations. When we experience something it gets filtered thru all and either pops up as a violation or not. When your subconscious labels something as a violation (similar to something bad that previously happened) you react in a primal manner (fight or flight). Unless you recognize this and train yourself to respond vs react.
This is why somethings really bother someone and dont affect the person next to them. its becasue they have had different experiences throughout their lives.

The great news is that you can reprogram your subconscious mind to work for you and not against. It takes some effort and training to do so.
Well worth it IMO. must fix and heal the wounds to be able to efficiently do so.

Working out is great but if you are using it as an escape from having to deal with your emotions then its only going to work so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K4lisPeluru

K4lisPeluru

Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 29
Location : MALAYSIA

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:26 am

it is our nature that deep within ourselves we believe in a Supreme Deity.

i personally believe that sadness and depression is a result of our souls longing for remembrance of its Maker. we get too busy with this worldly in every physical aspect (collecting money, doing all the unnecessary stuff etc etc.) until we forget that ultimately our souls will return to the One who made us. sadness and depression could also happen when you have no purpose in life. ask yourself and ponder "whats my purpose in life? whats my goal? why i am here? where i am heading? Who created me and the things around me?"

anyways, my advice is simple. you should fix that connection with the One who made you. Whoever made us owns happiness and we can never achieve happiness by neglecting the Owner of happiness. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/fiqqymickey
Push-ups master



Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-12-03

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Elite-Bars wrote:

Man I feel ya Sad
Plus I disagree with anyone that says "ah you're a bit depressed so you see everything negatively", and all that bullshit.

People always try and cheer someone up in this stupid way.


What's with the defensiveness here? I don't see anyone trying to cheer him up with that. It's quite possible that he's running low on vitamin D (he even mentioned it himself). Would it be better that we ignore that possibility and try to blow semi-worthless platitudes toward him, or rather try to hit the root cause?
Having gone through depression, I know that real solutions are needed. When I was depressed, I would see everything negatively (and I mean EVERYTHING). For me it was definitely low vitamin D stores. Once I got that cleared up, I was able to see more clearly and start dealing with my other issues (some of which I'm still working on, of course). I still sometimes slip back into thinking negatively about things, but have to catch myself or have someone point it out.

NGN's post is hitting the mark pretty good. "The sins of the father" is quite right. "Reprogramming" our minds to eliminate/alter the original programming takes time and patience (and patience isn't my forte). It's definitely not something that can be rectified overnight, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emachine



Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Canada

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:30 pm

[quote="Elite-Bars"]
Emachine wrote:


Elite-Bars : I know the feeling of shitty dad, just remember this bro, everytime you work out, he gets more and more worried. If he is anything like my father was, he will give you negative comments to try and stop you from working out, lol can you imagine, a dad trying to get his son to stop working out. If thats happening to you, its cause he is getting scared and jealous. You got a good work ethic for a young guy. My father made me go into Uni as well, I quit, and found my own path, it worked well for me, I hated Uni. Then my dad got into a fight with me, I beat the s**t out of him and left, fastforward some years, and im in the best mental state I could be in. I hope things work out for you man, I feel for your situatiion.

Hello Emachine. Thankyou Very much for what you wrote mate...
Man you're right you know...
Only thing is this, I mean, I never hated my dad, it's not like I wanted to, it just seems that in 20 years we never really got along, and when I look back at quiet times, it's always those times after some huge fight or argument happened, then magically it all goes normal and quite nice for a few months, until one day it happens again. Nothing I ever fucking did was alright. I never understood how I could be his son if he hates everything I like.

About working out, yeah... I know deep down he thinks so a bit. He has never been fit, while I spent all my life with sports and fitness, he's envious that I'm fit and he never will be. Just a fat old man he's becoming, annoying and judgemental and pathetic most times.
I never cared about fucking reading, I want Action. And yet I always got great reports when I was at school and s**t too for them. Not like I cared.
I started boxing, and I guess that was when he really gave up and he knew that if ever he made me angry and I lost control it was hell for him.
I think that those times when we reached a point of being nose to nose and hm telling me, "Go on, punch me then you twat", is when you realize, sorry God, but I will never be able to honour my father. And I wish it had been different and we we're just like mates.
I never ever touched him in the end, everytime I leave and destroy the house, and myself, not to hurt anyone. They should consider themselves lucky my parents, but they don't even realize that.
So I scar my knucles and dirty my wall of blood because of s**t they tell me.
Like, I had planned everything, leaving home moving out just with a little job I didn't mind, i wanted independece. Yet they paid for me to study just because they never got a degree and they think I should, telling me they'd have loved to study if only they had the opportunity, yeah fucking right, easy to say that when you're 50 and are a Manager now with your life set. And that it is a gift they give me. Pfff Yeah, the only gift I'd have ever wanted isn't your fucking money or books, I wanted some Trust from my own fucking family, to let me drive your car sometimes maybe? No. To let me go boxing because it was my only passion in life? No.

Mate, I'm Sorry this came out a stupid a$$ rant, out of context and everything... Just wanted to Thankyou for your post, God Bless ya and have a Happy Christmas Sir.



Never worry about ranting to me friend, your situation is so much like mine was its crazy, I to boxed all my life and constantly had my father trying to take me out of something I loved out of fear. I haven't spoken to my father in 10 years, he will die without me speaking to him, your absouletely correct about the honour part man, just remember this quote "some fathers don't earn their sons respect". in a small matter of time, you will be a completely independent different person, and none of this will matter. And if your ever over the pond in canada or im over there, it would be an honour to have a session with you bro, i wish you smooth holidays, take care

_________________
"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite-Bars

Elite-Bars

Posts : 227
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : Italy

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:36 pm

[quote="Push-ups master"]
Elite-Bars wrote:


What's with the defensiveness here? I don't see anyone trying to cheer him up with that. It's quite possible that he's running low on vitamin D (he even mentioned it himself). Would it be better that we ignore that possibility and try to blow semi-worthless platitudes toward him, or rather try to hit the root cause?
Having gone through depression, I know that real solutions are needed. When I was depressed, I would see everything negatively (and I mean EVERYTHING). For me it was definitely low vitamin D stores. Once I got that cleared up, I was able to see more clearly and start dealing with my other issues (some of which I'm still working on, of course). I still sometimes slip back into thinking negatively about things, but have to catch myself or have someone point it out.

NGN's post is hitting the mark pretty good. "The sins of the father" is quite right. "Reprogramming" our minds to eliminate/alter the original programming takes time and patience (and patience isn't my forte). It's definitely not something that can be rectified overnight, unfortunately.

I don't see what your problem is.
How about this, I See everything negatively everyday. But I don't think it's some fucking vitamin D lack, or depression or any kind of dumb s**t. it's LIFE. And it's real. There's no Special cause. Everything is born, lives and dies in one's mind Only. And unlike you, I don't need it pointed out, it's there, everyday, in my fucking conscience. All the sorrow and worries one keeps inside for things, they are Poison, Venom, it stays inside you and eats you everyday, in a Non material way, BUT, it transfers to your physical body. That's my simple theory.

All that s**t rant was to say, I kind of hate Optimism or anyone that thinks to have a solution straight away. And people acting expert on 'finding a root', as you said. What's up are you all Freud now or something or got Major's in anatomy or biology whatever the f**k it is?

I think instead of always being smartasses, it's better to just be a shoulder, or a bro, and share common s**t experiences. Rather than go buy a vitamin pack or 'see in a not negative way' after someone pointed it out to me.

_________________
War does Not Determine Who is Right, Only Who is Left.


Last edited by Elite-Bars on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/RSVandCocacola?feature=mhee
Elite-Bars

Elite-Bars

Posts : 227
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : Italy

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Emachine wrote:



Never worry about ranting to me friend, your situation is so much like mine was its crazy, I to boxed all my life and constantly had my father trying to take me out of something I loved out of fear. I haven't spoken to my father in 10 years, he will die without me speaking to him, your absouletely correct about the honour part man, just remember this quote "some fathers don't earn their sons respect". in a small matter of time, you will be a completely independent different person, and none of this will matter. And if your ever over the pond in canada or im over there, it would be an honour to have a session with you bro, i wish you smooth holidays, take care

Hey Man,

I sincerely Apologize so much, for only having seen this now Sad I did not check the threads since I got back, I usually get a notification or something....

Man, Thankyou so Much. Can't tell you how nice it is to read that, I Hope you had Smooth holidays man too.

You know, unfortunately, I managed to screw mine up. And yeah, always the same causes, i was stressed out by my parents, and got stopped by the police the wrong night... I flipped and now I even risk going to court... To add to my shitty life now I have this worry aswell of a phonecall someday...

Man you know, here was a time I wanted to come to Canada so bad, My dream, was to come and study Forestry in Montreal or something...

Oh well, I'll stop now, you are Kind, but I am just a pathetic ranter.

-

Hope all is well with you sir, Thankyou for your words again and have a Nice day/night.

_________________
War does Not Determine Who is Right, Only Who is Left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/RSVandCocacola?feature=mhee
1stratos1

1stratos1

Posts : 692
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25
Location : Greece

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Well i was writting a biiiiig text and deleted it... i ll try to say the conclusion with as less words as possible Smile

Guys 1stly most of the partents love their kids, even if they act like idiots sometimes.... SO its good to talk to them ( i guess u done it already) and find a solution, tell them whats wrong blah blah blah, in a good way.... if it solves it then all good Smile if not u cant do much as u are depended from them JUST try to get the best u can do with what u already have. U go to univercity? its ok finish it its some knowledge that maybe help u, if u hate it that much then i guess stop it or whatever.... meanwhile do things u love, working out, maybe soem sports, if payment is the problem try to cut from other things so u can go to box for example. If they just dont want then dunno try to convince them or find something else u would like to do that its ok with them ???

Also dont broke out hitting walls or thinking ways to suitcide, as for walls from personal expirience can make u perma injury (knuckly above pinky finger gives pain if i press it a bit or punch lightly a hard surface even 1 year after the hit.... with gloves im ok, but genereally its not ok...), as for suitcide, dont , u ll find eventually many things thats worth living Smile believe me Smile

So in conclusion , try to do the best with what u got already(btw univercity can open doors at many sports i think or have discounts on things as a uni student...) find things u love to do, i love martial arts,climbing,snowboarding, pc gaming, playing basketball/football with my friends, parkour, bycicling working out blah blah blah (studying isnt from the things i enjoy but i must to do it Sad ) . If u havent tried many things , just go eventually and try new things, u ll find soem that u start loving them and try to do em Smile

BTW this was the small text, no need to mention how big it was if i also wrote all the things that i deleted (mostly a small story about me , most people got difficulties in their life that they must overcome, never forget it Smile )

_________________
Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Push-ups master



Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-12-03

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 am

[quote="Elite-Bars"]
Push-ups master wrote:
Elite-Bars wrote:


What's with the defensiveness here? I don't see anyone trying to cheer him up with that. It's quite possible that he's running low on vitamin D (he even mentioned it himself). Would it be better that we ignore that possibility and try to blow semi-worthless platitudes toward him, or rather try to hit the root cause?
Having gone through depression, I know that real solutions are needed. When I was depressed, I would see everything negatively (and I mean EVERYTHING). For me it was definitely low vitamin D stores. Once I got that cleared up, I was able to see more clearly and start dealing with my other issues (some of which I'm still working on, of course). I still sometimes slip back into thinking negatively about things, but have to catch myself or have someone point it out.

NGN's post is hitting the mark pretty good. "The sins of the father" is quite right. "Reprogramming" our minds to eliminate/alter the original programming takes time and patience (and patience isn't my forte). It's definitely not something that can be rectified overnight, unfortunately.

I don't see what your problem is.
How about this, I See everything negatively everyday. But I don't think it's some fucking vitamin D lack, or depression or any kind of dumb s**t. it's LIFE. And it's real. There's no Special cause. Everything is born, lives and dies in one's mind Only. And unlike you, I don't need it pointed out, it's there, everyday, in my fucking conscience. All the sorrow and worries one keeps inside for things, they are Poison, Venom, it stays inside you and eats you everyday, in a Non material way, BUT, it transfers to your physical body. That's my simple theory.

All that s**t rant was to say, I kind of hate Optimism or anyone that thinks to have a solution straight away. And people acting expert on 'finding a root', as you said. What's up are you all Freud now or something or got Major's in anatomy or biology whatever the f**k it is?

I think instead of always being smartasses, it's better to just be a shoulder, or a bro, and share common s**t experiences. Rather than go buy a vitamin pack or 'see in a not negative way' after someone pointed it out to me.

I think you have more of a problem than 10 professionals from Vienna could ever tackle.
You're the type of individual who whines about his "problems" and then strikes down every possible solution as impossible without even trying. All you want is for someone to say "there there" and pat you on the shoulder. Real good solution there, pal.
Your rants indicate a highly unstable mind and are far too frequent from what I've seen. I'm surprised people have put up with your bullsh!t as long as they have. All you know how to do is swing from being normal to suddenly spewing all sorts of vile crap.
Instead of calling others "smartasses" when we're trying to offer our knowledge (yes, I am well-versed in anatomy and physiology, FYI), you fail to see the irony in the fact you're acting like a major smartass.
This thread wasn't even about you, but you had to hijack it and make it about you and your issues.
Get help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
triggerman12



Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 28

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:56 am

WOA GUYS i hope this thread isnt causing hate or madness of any kind because i just had a question about me and how i always feel tired and stuff. I hope everything is all right.

I noticed alot of posts on forums (not just here on other forums aswell) are very contriversal and there is no "straight answer". I guess i just need to find out what works for me because im not trying to cause any trouble on forums, im just tired of feeling like crap everyday and i think it must be my diet because our food isnt what it used to be so i guess i just have to be very careful of what i eat because one slip and i feel like crap.

ANY ways thanks for all your help and hope you guys acheive your goals. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 am

triggerman12 wrote:
WOA GUYS i hope this thread isnt causing hate or madness of any kind because i just had a question about me and how i always feel tired and stuff. I hope everything is all right.

I noticed alot of posts on forums (not just here on other forums aswell) are very contriversal and there is no "straight answer". I guess i just need to find out what works for me because im not trying to cause any trouble on forums, im just tired of feeling like crap everyday and i think it must be my diet because our food isnt what it used to be so i guess i just have to be very careful of what i eat because one slip and i feel like crap.

ANY ways thanks for all your help and hope you guys acheive your goals. =)

I used to have the tired when waking up problem before. I'm pretty sure it's diet related.

It could be a combination of:
diet
dehydration
overtraining
not enough sleep
stress
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Push-ups master



Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-12-03

Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm

triggerman12 wrote:
WOA GUYS i hope this thread isnt causing hate or madness of any kind because i just had a question about me and how i always feel tired and stuff. I hope everything is all right.

I noticed alot of posts on forums (not just here on other forums aswell) are very contriversal and there is no "straight answer". I guess i just need to find out what works for me because im not trying to cause any trouble on forums, im just tired of feeling like crap everyday and i think it must be my diet because our food isnt what it used to be so i guess i just have to be very careful of what i eat because one slip and i feel like crap.

ANY ways thanks for all your help and hope you guys acheive your goals. =)

I apologize for my reaction to that individual, but he clearly provoked me to anger for no good reason.
I hope you are able to resolve your dietary issues. You'd be surprised how much even a minor change in diet can alter mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?   Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Do any of you guys feel tired everyday when waking up?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Were do you guys live
» New to the sport tired of waiting for them ! Time to go and find them !
» 3 guys and a empty pan
» Can you feel the tension?
» Why everything that's supposed to be bad make me feel so good?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: