Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mahalkobalisongs

do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups Empty
PostSubject: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:44 pm

do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups or am i just weird lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holden

do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 pm

When I can't MU I usually dream I can MU a lot and easy... lol! INSANE xD

Since I can and I don't dream it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emachine

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Ha this is really funny....I was gonna do a post on the same thing!

I have them all the time, where I am doing one arm pulls no problem etc, smashing out muscle ups like zefs youtube videos lol. I think probally because its on most of our minds so much, its pretty reasonable for those thoughts to be on our dreams too.

csaba

csaba

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:29 am

yeah i have these all the time. encourage it! research has shown it can make you stronger, both physiologically and psychologically, if i recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vibe95

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:33 am

yea i had a dream that i did an INSANE number of pullups and didnt feel tired at all santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Push-ups master

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:16 am

Haha! It's always my dream to do insane amounts of push-ups and chin-ups.
Actually, I usually don't remember my dreams upon waking, but I have had dreams of being able to run at superhuman speeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckman

Buckman

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:09 pm

yeah once i had a dream where i did very clean MUs and very high pull ups.. but one time it will come true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

ironloo

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:13 pm

We dream that way cause sometimes our mind is open to the possible strength that is around the corner, seeing it beforehand will transfer to real life just a matter of time. If your mind knows the transitions,sets,reps it has to go through whether through a dream or actual visionary, you got a great chance of getting it then.

what u can see visually and mentally play huge role i found out.

Ex: The muscle up stare at the bar while doing the rep the whole time some do this, your mind has an advantage this way as it knows where its going already so the body follows.

Now stare straight the whole time, notice its a little harder you rely on the trust of your skill more without staring at your destination.

Lastly, Do the muscle up with your eyes closed, it will be very hard cause your mind doesn't see where the body has to go no vision much harder, master that like Zef did, then you mastered the muscle up skill wise through body motion mentally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClinicalRabbit

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:31 am

It's normally squats or lunges for me. Something about knowing my legs can never get tired appeals to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mahalkobalisongs

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:24 pm

does it have anything to do with runners high Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups   do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups Empty

Back to top Go down

do you ever have dreams where you can do insane numbers of pull ups and push ups
Page 1 of 1