Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bruno

Bruno

Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding Empty
PostSubject: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Nutrition is not important at all, i mean yes but not as much as people says. In bodybuilding they say to you to eat like a pig and training less=> that is completely fake. The key is to do calisthenics and sleep again and again cheers Since i've been doing calisthenics i'm a new man! and that's f**kin great Very Happy
I put all the bodybuilding bullshit beside and i'm really happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Can't help agreeing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Ether861
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:51 pm

just eat healthy man thats it !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:47 pm

wtf is all that about??

everyone has his own body every body reacts over way so no agree here...

but you still need to eat atleast 500calories more than you eat and burn for example man who needs 3000calories for exist burns 1000calories for day he needs to eat 4500 calories day to gain weights....

and sleep sleep sleep

how you like this simple s**t??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:52 pm

lacoste wrote:
wtf is all that about??

everyone has his own body every body reacts over way so no agree here...

but you still need to eat atleast 500calories more than you eat and burn for example man who needs 3000calories for exist burns 1000calories for day he needs to eat 4500 calories day to gain weights....

and sleep sleep sleep

how you like this simple s**t??

wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 am

Guys, it's wrong if you say NUTRITION IS NOT VERY IMPORTANT AT ALL, IF YOU WORK OUT ALOT.

basicly nutrition is 40 - 50 % and the training is the other part of your entire "workout" . But i depends on the person. If you are small and tiny, you won't need that much protein, carbohydratres, usw.

and forget about all those protein bars, shakes, pills, usw... !

Train hard and eat well, that's it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barhustler

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:07 am

Unleashed wrote:
Guys, it's wrong if you say NUTRITION IS NOT VERY IMPORTANT AT ALL, IF YOU WORK OUT ALOT.

basicly nutrition is 40 - 50 % and the training is the other part of your entire "workout" . But i depends on the person. If you are small and tiny, you won't need that much protein, carbohydratres, usw.

and forget about all those protein bars, shakes, pills, usw... !

Train hard and eat well, that's it.

if u are small and tiny wouldn't u want to get bigger? and to do that u need lots of carbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaspar

gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 pm

You are what you eat!

In BB you have a diferent objective, mass gain.

And you NOT gain mass eating like a litle girl... sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Well if you tell people to forget about bodybuilding info, there are some facts that are not wrong. For example, when you do activities, wether there are with calesthetics or not, you burn calories. If you do not eat well, or do you not worry about your diet, you will be less effective on your training.

Regards
noodle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:30 pm

eating healthy is the hardest thing for me Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:37 am

Andres26 wrote:
eating healthy is the hardest thing for me Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding Icon_mad

Why man? :S There is sooo many goood & healthy food. !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 am

Unleashed wrote:
Andres26 wrote:

Why man? :S There is sooo many goood & healthy food. !!
Tru that bro u got me its just i got pooped out itis(im lazy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mishaman

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 am

Eating healthy is the best. Keeps you lean, maintains your focus for longer, improves your recovery need I say more.

Eat plenty of vegies, fruit, fish, meat, nuts and berries.

If society wasn't so 'developed' and easy we would be in the forrests hunting for meat and scouraging for fruits, vegies, nuts and berries the way it used to be and we wouldn't have obesity - the biggest health issue of our time Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:13 pm

gaspar wrote:
You are what you eat!

In BB you have a diferent objective, mass gain.

And you NOT gain mass eating like a litle girl... sorry.

Define mass. Is that muscle or fat you are talking about?

Most people just want the muscle not the fat. 99% of body builders end up slimming down (going on a diet and losing the fat) just to find out they have only gained about 2 to 3 pounds of muscle. is is worth putting on 30 pounds of fat just to gain about 3 pounds of muscle, no not really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
srb21

srb21

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:41 pm

What food should I eat to gain mass ? I'm skinny lol and after a few months of working out,my muscles got more defined and not very bigger :S Any advice ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaPowerhouseJ

DaPowerhouseJ

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 pm

srb21 wrote:
What food should I eat to gain mass ? I'm skinny lol and after a few months of working out,my muscles got more defined and not very bigger :S Any advice ?

Eat more protein. Eat eggs, meat and yogurt they are the best to get a lot of protein from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/PowerhouseJ
srb21

srb21

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Ok, thanks for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikeinTexas

PostSubject: Hmm ....   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Normally I would whole heartedly disagree, but since discovering this style of training ... I whole heartedly agree with Bruno's assessment of nutrition; essentially it is overrated, especially for those who are primary BST exercisers.

Bodybuilding requires a *superb* diet in order to create that "shrink wrapped look" with musculature ( even more important for the IFBB Amateur competitor ) ... but with body-weight training? Absolutely not.

Not that I would advise anyone to eat bad, I simply beleive that the body burns more calories, faster, quicker than with weight training / bodybuilding.

In fact ... I think body-weight training, if looked at properly from a nutritional standpoint will burst the bubble on most of the crap we ( personal trainers ) have fed our clients over the years....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mikestewartfitness.com
Sharaz

Sharaz

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 pm

MikeinTexas wrote:
Normally I would whole heartedly disagree, but since discovering this style of training ... I whole heartedly agree with Bruno's assessment of nutrition; essentially it is overrated, especially for those who are primary BST exercisers.

Bodybuilding requires a *superb* diet in order to create that "shrink wrapped look" with musculature ( even more important for the IFBB Amateur competitor ) ... but with body-weight training? Absolutely not.

Not that I would advise anyone to eat bad, I simply beleive that the body burns more calories, faster, quicker than with weight training / bodybuilding.

In fact ... I think body-weight training, if looked at properly from a nutritional standpoint will burst the bubble on most of the crap we ( personal trainers ) have fed our clients over the years....
As I always like to say to clever peoples: "WORDS OF WISDOM".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:54 am

When it comes to build lean body mass (muscle) without steroids, studies show that the average gain over 2-3 months that can be expected is 5lb. 70-120 grams of protein a day is ideal for building muscle and their is no extra benefit of consuming more than this amount.

When it comes to building muscle the training is what is most important aslong as you are meeting your daily minimum requirements of protein.

All these studies and information is in the book How Much Protein by Brad Pilon if anyone is interested in reading more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
domiNATE

domiNATE

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 am

eating right helps your fitness a lot i think, it is very important
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/darf_nate
Demo

Demo

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:13 am

srb21 wrote:

to ti i jest problem sa ovim,sto se izdefinises ali ne dobijas masu lahko...jedi mesa, pogotovo piletin i ribu, jedi voce povrce, mlijeka dosta, jaja itd...i ganjaj da radis manje ponavljanja na vjezbama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

superbenx

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Demo wrote:
srb21 wrote:

to ti i jest problem sa ovim,sto se izdefinises ali ne dobijas masu lahko...jedi mesa, pogotovo piletin i ribu, jedi voce povrce, mlijeka dosta, jaja itd...i ganjaj da radis manje ponavljanja na vjezbama.

??? jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
srb21

srb21

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Demo wrote:
srb21 wrote:

Sad od pre oko nedelju dana sam krenuo da pijem mleko ko lud Very Happy A dobra stvar je bar sto nemam ni malo sala Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
srb21

srb21

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:26 pm

superbenx wrote:
Demo wrote:
srb21 wrote:

??? jocolor

It's Serbian/Bosnian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding Empty

Back to top Go down

Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next