HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inevitablediss

inevitablediss

Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:40 am

Diet is extremely important :/
Maybe not for just starting out but once you get past beginner gains and strength you start hitting plateaus etc.
Your central nervous system gets you stronger by recruiting high threshold motor units,
But if you eat insuffiently and run out of more msucle fibres to get stronger...what more can your CNS do?
Just eat heaps of protein, healthy fats carbs in the morning and after your workout.
Max 2 hours after your workout eat a post workout meal, which replenishes your carbs that you've used during that workout otherwise you'll use protein from muscles to replenish those carbs your body desires.

I'm pretty sure it goes like this... the day befores diet depends on your workout today?
Back to top Go down
BLACKMags

Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding   Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 pm

I'd have to say overall physical fitness to me is 90% nutrition and 10% workout, because you cannot out work a shitty diet. Being in the Military and food is not always readily available supplements work well for me. I think the big problem for most people who talk trash about supplements is that they either used them as the cornerstone for their overall health and FAILED or they didn't do their research and bought shitty supplements. I say do what works for you and don't hate on what someone else is doing. REMEMBER supplements are there to SUPPLEMENT ! nothing more.....
Back to top Go down

Forget the bullshit of the bodybuilding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: