Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2K12 BBR's First Attempt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
semajh18

semajh18

2K12 BBR's First Attempt Empty
PostSubject: 2K12 BBR's First Attempt   2K12 BBR's First Attempt EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Ok I am able to put the video thumbnail up here now. I let my friend count my reps and I realized that he skipped a number so I only did 24 pull ups, and I was not able to complete the last 5 muscle ups; however, I still would like to here from you all. Anything that you would like to contribute would be helpful - advice, suggestions concerning my form, timing, etc.

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite-Bars

Elite-Bars

PostSubject: Re: 2K12 BBR's First Attempt   2K12 BBR's First Attempt EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Great Work man! You're getting there, you're not far at all Wink

I think your form is pretty good. The Pullup form wast the best in my opinion. Dips was good and Pushups maybe not perfect, as sideways in theory it should be a straight line from toe to neck moving up and down.

But hey anyway I'm not hating or anything just saying my opinion, and I'm not nit picking perfection lol

I Love watching these videos. I really like to see people trying and getting there.

You're going to make it soon man keep going! Wink

semajh18

semajh18

PostSubject: Re: 2K12 BBR's First Attempt   2K12 BBR's First Attempt EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Elite-Bars wrote:

I think your form is pretty good. The Pullup form wast the best in my opinion. Dips was good and Pushups maybe not perfect, as sideways in theory it should be a straight line from toe to neck moving up and down.

But hey anyway I'm not hating or anything just saying my opinion, and I'm not nit picking perfection lol

I Love watching these videos. I really like to see people trying and getting there.

I appreciate your feedback man, and trust me I don't take your comment as hating at all. I take it as all help; thanks I will definitely keep going until I get it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite-Bars

Elite-Bars

PostSubject: Re: 2K12 BBR's First Attempt   2K12 BBR's First Attempt EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 pm

semajh18 wrote:
Elite-Bars wrote:

I appreciate your feedback man, and trust me I don't take your comment as hating at all. I take it as all help; thanks I will definitely keep going until I get it Smile

Hey Sir!

You're welcome SmileSmileSmile Thankyou, I really Appreciate that myself... I am always afraid myself that someone may take it the wrong way, but trust me I'm the last one to be boasting or judging others Smile

So yeah man, excellent work Wink I am on my way too, just still quite a long way behind you still ^_^ Good Luck and Happy new Year.

DuarteP

DuarteP

PostSubject: Re: 2K12 BBR's First Attempt   2K12 BBR's First Attempt EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:40 am

Really nice attempt!
I also tried them yesterday, and those last muscle ups are really hard! (Dispite that i only did 4 at the beggining...)

On pull ups, I advise you to try pausing at deadhang only near 20 repetition, you stopped at 14, if you could stop latter, you would get them easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobo1256

hobo1256

PostSubject: Re: 2K12 BBR's First Attempt   2K12 BBR's First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Good attempt. A few things to keep in mind for your next attempt:
  • A handful of your dips were short of 90 degrees. Make sure to go a bit lower on all your reps
  • Have your camera guy take a full body shot. It'll help you dissect your performance a bit better when you review it
  • I can't tell if you're locking out in your push ups

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/hobo1256
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2K12 BBR's First Attempt   2K12 BBR's First Attempt Empty

Back to top Go down

2K12 BBR's First Attempt
Page 1 of 1