Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just want to say a big thanks to all of your help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ericwegweiser

Just want to say a big thanks to all of your help Empty
PostSubject: Just want to say a big thanks to all of your help   Just want to say a big thanks to all of your help EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:03 pm

I wanted to say a big thanks for posting various routines, suggestions, and helpful hints. I was scrolling through and found Ironloo's leg routines. One which I have been improving on is where you put a 45 llb vest and complete 12 sets of squats, 12 sets of lunges, and 12 sets of air squats. There is 1 min rest after completing 25 reps per set. Well I was quite sore for the first few weeks to say the least! After two months the soreness subsided, my strength increased tremendously, cardio for sure, and some new definition in my legs. At 47 I don't recoup as fast obvioulsy as when I was younger but I have adapted and made some good progress. I appreciate all your help Loo and everyone else who takes the time out to contribute to this forum.
Thanks Al!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

ironloo

Just want to say a big thanks to all of your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just want to say a big thanks to all of your help   Just want to say a big thanks to all of your help EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Thats great people should see age don't matter too much when the mentality and willpower are burning. The 1,000 isn't easy at first but when you make that easy the gains come.Goodstuff keep it up. For this i will train harder thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just want to say a big thanks to all of your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: