Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My workout routine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unleashed

Unleashed

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:23 am

I'm working out everyday. Mostly it looks like this:

1st day: warm up

15 sets of 50 push ups (all variations, like diamond push ups, one hand, etc

3 sets of 20 dragonflags

about 400 sit ups

3 sets of 5-7 handstand push ups on wall

2nd day: 3 sets of wide grip pull ups - 20 reps

3 sets of muscle ups - 10 reps

3 sets of close grip pull ups - 25 reps

3 sets of close grip pull ups with legs straight up - 10 reps

then about 2 hours freestylin' ( that means all types of pull ups , except one hand , i can't do it . omg its sooo impossible Very Happy)

3rd day: same like 1st day and soo on and on..

Is it too much? should i keep working out everyday?

Thanks for reading & Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:16 am

crazy routine , but I think you are able to do much more Handstand pushup with the wall if you do 50 pushups in sets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:54 am

Yeahhh maybe.. :-D But they're kinda hard for me too xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:56 am

post a vid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMTGJ

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 am

LittleBeastM wrote:
post a vid

Yeah man, honestly these are just words and numbers to me. Videos are more helpful for both of us, that way we can see your form and correct you on your faults. You would get more motivated and you will only get better. We would be happy with the fact that you are taking what we said into consideration and even happier if we see you progress. I know there are exceptions for some with no videos but if you own a working camera, show and prove my dude. Dont be one of those guys who are just like "Im gonna wait for my skills to come up before i post a vid", because Im telling you that you would get more respect and praise if you post it and follow it up with big time progress. Thats something I regret because I know i have come a looong way, I should have posted when I was a smaller fry and its probally something your going to regret too along the way.

This is just my general opinion, Im not just speaking directly to you unleashed but to all that fit in this category

Last edited by LMTGJ on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelt one word)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaPowerhouseJ

DaPowerhouseJ

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 am

LMTGJ wrote:
LittleBeastM wrote:
post a vid

Yeah man, honestly these are just words and numbers to me. Videos are more helpful for both of us, that way we can see your form and correct you on your faults. You would get more motivated and you will only get better. We would be happy with the fact that you are taking what we said into consideration and even happier if we see you progress. I know there are acceptions for some with no videos but if you own a working camera, show and prove my dude. Dont be one of those guys who are just like "Im gonna wait for my skills to come up before i post a vid", because Im telling you that you would get more respect and praise if you post it and follow it up with big time progress. Thats something I regret because I know i have come a looong way, I should have posted when I was a smaller fry and its probally something your going to regret too along the way.

This is just my general opinion, Im not just speaking directly to you unleashed but to all that fit in this category

So your sayin you want me to post a video to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/PowerhouseJ
gladiator

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:29 am

PowerhouseJ wrote:
LMTGJ wrote:
LittleBeastM wrote:
post a vid

Yeah man, honestly these are just words and numbers to me. Videos are more helpful for both of us, that way we can see your form and correct you on your faults. You would get more motivated and you will only get better. We would be happy with the fact that you are taking what we said into consideration and even happier if we see you progress. I know there are acceptions for some with no videos but if you own a working camera, show and prove my dude. Dont be one of those guys who are just like "Im gonna wait for my skills to come up before i post a vid", because Im telling you that you would get more respect and praise if you post it and follow it up with big time progress. Thats something I regret because I know i have come a looong way, I should have posted when I was a smaller fry and its probally something your going to regret too along the way.

I think so imma try to do the half of the requierments for like wat LMTGJ said to see how I progress

Last edited by Andres26 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:51 pm

I totally agree with the fact that these are just numbers.

But I would really ove to post a video of my training routines , dude. But as i don't have a video camera, i can't film it.. Sad

But i will buy one soon, then you can see my vids on youtube too

Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMTGJ

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:34 pm

PowerhouseJ wrote:
LMTGJ wrote:
LittleBeastM wrote:
post a vid

If it is possible for you yes, I know im not the only one that would appreciate it. Putting out a video is so simple to do but so hard to do at the same time and Im not trying to force anyone, it just would be nice. I summarize this community as feed n vibe, we all vibe of each other and get vast knowledge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMTGJ

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Andres26 wrote:
PowerhouseJ wrote:
LMTGJ wrote:
LittleBeastM wrote:
post a vid

I think so imma try to do the half of the requierments for like wat LMTGJ said to see how I progress

Thank you i appreciate that you considered what I said. I will look forward to the video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMTGJ

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Unleashed wrote:
I totally agree with the fact that these are just numbers.

But I would really ove to post a video of my training routines , dude. But as i don't have a video camera, i can't film it.. Sad

But i will buy one soon, then you can see my vids on youtube too

Peace

I understand because i dont have a cam either i will get one soon though. I did say there are exceptions. When you get one believe im gonna look out for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:31 am

THANX MATE.. ! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

My workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout routine   My workout routine Empty

Back to top Go down

My workout routine
Page 1 of 1