Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from California

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McCoy

McCoy

Hello from California Empty
PostSubject: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:53 am

How's it going. I'm 16 years old, 5 9 and about 140 pounds and I've just started doing calisthenic work and bar work. I'm really excited about it. I'm working up to doing a straight up muscle up at the moment, but it's a little bit hard to train as my school and my town doesn't have a bar specific park, so I have to make do with this wierd bar-triangle thing with bars that are at different heights. But yeah, not gonna lie, Hannibal first motivated me with his video, as I was already training planche and front lever and was absolutely shocked by his level of physical control, but then I found the "get familiar" video series and really started to read into the bar-barians. Anyways, long intro but hello!

Oh, I actually had a question, how much do each of those bricks weigh on Zeph's legs in that great forum/blog picture? I'm sure it's not an exact science because bricks are cut differently, but I've always wondered how much an impressive weighted pull up is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Thanks for your intro. there's no too long with the intro. its your story. and the bricks are about 20lbs. each
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rickseedman.com/
DaPowerhouseJ

DaPowerhouseJ

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Welcome to the forum! Also, I think its Bolo-Ben in the blog/forum picture, not Zef.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/PowerhouseJ
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Welcome to the forum dude & good luck ! pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from California
Page 1 of 1