HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a beat for rick if you want it ??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

a beat for rick if you want it ?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a beat for rick if you want it ??   a beat for rick if you want it ?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:57 am

They speak mainly english or mandarin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: a beat for rick if you want it ??   a beat for rick if you want it ?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:27 am

My kids? Korean you mean?

My kids are actually fluent in both English and Korean. Kids pick it up so fast! I'm just a struggling intermediate...
Back to top Go down
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

PostSubject: Re: a beat for rick if you want it ??   a beat for rick if you want it ?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:25 pm

daWALLi wrote:
Quote :
what do you teach james????

I started off as a high school math teacher in Canada in the early 90s. Didn't really like it, so decided to be adventurous and head to Asia for some fun. Spent time in Korea and Japan and finally settled in Korea because of my wife.

Didn't just want to teach English in a small private school, so I went back to Canada to Graduate School in 2000 and did my Masters so that I could maybe become a professor in Korea.

I'm currently working at a university near Seoul and I teach a whole lot of stuff - English Lit, Business, Academic writing/presentation, etc. It varies from semester to semester.

I love my job - 15 hrs. a week with 5 months of paid vacation! A lot of time to hit the bars!

Sorry for my life story! lol!

Wow daWalli you've pretty much made it in life. Congrats man, your students know of your vids on youtube?
Back to top Go down
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: a beat for rick if you want it ??   a beat for rick if you want it ?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Quote :
Wow daWalli you've pretty much made it in life. Congrats man, your students know of your vids on youtube?

Thanks, I've got it pretty good.

My students do know because I've been promoting it as a healthy lifestyle and I use it in some of my presentations. Freaks them out! lol!
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: a beat for rick if you want it ??   a beat for rick if you want it ?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Freaks them into action, I like it, dawalli if you were my teacher we'd just be training all the time lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a beat for rick if you want it ??   a beat for rick if you want it ?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a beat for rick if you want it ??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: