Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry riley from Savannah,Ga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hriley

Harry riley from Savannah,Ga Empty
PostSubject: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

My name is Harry and I am from Savannah, GA. I am 32 years old and 5'11". I am currently 257 pounds and two month ago I was at 278. I wasn't always like that. Crying or Very sad I used to weigh 189 pounds and when I was weight lifting I went up to 220 pounds of muscle. Sad I did not win any competitions but I plan two soon. I hated the bars growing up, instead I preferred the pull down machine that is in every gym lol! I have taken up running and I am trying to utilize high rep calisthentics and body weight excersises.

I have seen Matt Furey stuff and a host of others who have been promising the moon but only turned out to be a rip off. The only thing for sale worth it was Ross Emmit's books. But this right here is the truth.cheers I am a high school teacher and some time to get my students motivated I go to youtube put you guys on the overhead and they go wild especially that elevators lol! Besides me getting in shape I would like to see a group coming up out of Savannah, I would like to see the people here get motivated and take it to the highest level What a Face I will be taking that challenge soon and then others will to Twisted Evil Glad to be aboard bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Welcome on the forums, bro!

Start doin' calisthenics now, HIT THE BAR LIKE THERE'S NO 2MORROW.. lol!

Good luck & Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reality

Reality

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Welcome to the Bar-Life!

My best friend used to live in Marrietta... I must say most of the ppl I saw in GA were 270+.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hriley

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:16 pm

That is because all the ingredients of the food used to be good quality and now it has beeen replaced with junk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Welcome Harry. I'm a teacher too and I freak my students out from time to time when I show them my vids. I have freshman students who can barely do 10 push-ups! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 pm

welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry riley from Savannah,Ga
Page 1 of 1