Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry riley from Savannah,Ga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hriley

Harry riley from Savannah,Ga Empty
PostSubject: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

My name is Harry and I am from Savannah, GA. I am 32 years old and 5'11". I am currently 257 pounds and two month ago I was at 278. I wasn't always like that. Crying or Very sad I used to weigh 189 pounds and when I was weight lifting I went up to 220 pounds of muscle. Sad I did not win any competitions but I plan two soon. I hated the bars growing up, instead I preferred the pull down machine that is in every gym lol! I have taken up running and I am trying to utilize high rep calisthentics and body weight excersises.

I have seen Matt Furey stuff and a host of others who have been promising the moon but only turned out to be a rip off. The only thing for sale worth it was Ross Emmit's books. But this right here is the truth.cheers I am a high school teacher and some time to get my students motivated I go to youtube put you guys on the overhead and they go wild especially that elevators lol! Besides me getting in shape I would like to see a group coming up out of Savannah, I would like to see the people here get motivated and take it to the highest level What a Face I will be taking that challenge soon and then others will to Twisted Evil Glad to be aboard bounce
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Welcome on the forums, bro!

Start doin' calisthenics now, HIT THE BAR LIKE THERE'S NO 2MORROW.. lol!

Good luck & Peace
Back to top Go down
Reality

Reality

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Welcome to the Bar-Life!

My best friend used to live in Marrietta... I must say most of the ppl I saw in GA were 270+.. Razz
Back to top Go down
hriley

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:16 pm

That is because all the ingredients of the food used to be good quality and now it has beeen replaced with junk.
Back to top Go down
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Welcome Harry. I'm a teacher too and I freak my students out from time to time when I show them my vids. I have freshman students who can barely do 10 push-ups! lol!
Back to top Go down
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 pm

welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry riley from Savannah,Ga   Harry riley from Savannah,Ga Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry riley from Savannah,Ga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: