Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muver27

muver27

muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt Empty
PostSubject: muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt   muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:24 pm

there are things wrong with it but i gave it my best shot ( seeing as the deadline is 2moz ) im going to the reqs again anyways with better form i just need to keep training but il get it i dont think il get a pair of gloves but il definently become a bar-barian one day Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt   muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Hey, really nice attempt man!!!
Maybe the pushups should've been done lower and less kipping on the pullups, but who am I to critizise Very Happy, can't do half of what you've done in this video Smile.
Very good once more Wink.
Back to top Go down
Navigator

Navigator

PostSubject: Re: muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt   muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Good attempt !! Wink But try to do this with your elbows are at a 90 degree angle when you do dips and pushups
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/alnavigator
mario31891

mario31891

PostSubject: Re: muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt   muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:13 pm

good job bro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt   muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Loved it Sean! Your progress is off the hook! I can't imagine what you'll be like a year from now.

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
King Cobra

King Cobra

PostSubject: Re: muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt   muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:33 pm

nicee vid man, keep it up....good choice of soundtrack too, victory gets me pumped!! wat gloves you using in the vid bro??
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt   muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:44 pm

GOOD VIDEO, NICE WORK MATE!

Like some guys said: The push ups and pull ups could be done in more proper form. Try to do them slowly and full way DOWN and UP again. Smile

Btw, What's the name of the song ? Smile Its very good and pushing Very Happy

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt   muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt Empty

Back to top Go down

muver bar-barian (gloves) reqs first attempt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: