Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unleashed

Unleashed

What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? Empty
PostSubject: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 am

The very 1st video is saw was this here & since then i couldn't stop hittin the bar! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reality

Reality

What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:21 am

First video I watched was The Technician.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:52 am

It was not the first video that i watched but the video that inspired me was i think the Zef spring training, were he jumps over the bar. Ever since i saw that ive trained in hopes of some day being able to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Michael8christian wrote:

I can seee that Technician ispired u with his ABS workout routine on your photo ! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Unleashed wrote:
Michael8christian wrote:

I can seee that Technician ispired u with his ABS workout routine on your photo ! lol!

YES it is true tech inspired,inspire me a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 pm

I saw some zef videos I was amazed and then stept into this game
and then i saw some beast videosand i went crazy on allllll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 pm

ConstantinE wrote:
I saw some zef videos I was amazed and then stept into this game
and then i saw some beast videosand i went crazy on allllll

BEASTMODE! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:48 pm

for me it is the 6 min video on zef's muscle ups. The first time i saw that muscle up i knew i would get it cause i wanted it so bad lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
circusfreak

circusfreak

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:18 am

All of these videos i seen in the first day after typing in pullups. They blew my mind, i watched them over and over for days,........and that was the start of my new life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biawoQ237co

Thank You Bar Community Global

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 am

South Coast BarSkillz wrote:
All of these videos i seen in the first day after typing in pullups. They blew my mind, i watched them over and over for days,........and that was the start of my new life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biawoQ237co

Thank You Bar Community Global

cheers

HELLA YES, THEY ARE ALL GREAT ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?   What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training? Empty

Back to top Go down

What video/picture inspired you guys to do CALISTHENICS/Elite Bodyweight Training?
Page 1 of 1