Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My "Park" if the weather is bad :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unleashed

Unleashed

My "Park" if the weather is bad :D Empty
PostSubject: My "Park" if the weather is bad :D   My "Park" if the weather is bad :D EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:05 am

My "Park" if the weather is bad :D Handle10

My "Park" if the weather is bad :D Bar11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: My "Park" if the weather is bad :D   My "Park" if the weather is bad :D EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Smile every time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiMan

SiMan

PostSubject: Re: My "Park" if the weather is bad :D   My "Park" if the weather is bad :D EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Haha...I'm working out in my room right now and that's all the equipment I'm using too. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: My "Park" if the weather is bad :D   My "Park" if the weather is bad :D EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:11 pm

SiMan wrote:
Haha...I'm working out in my room right now and that's all the equipment I'm using too. bounce

Well, that's far enough to get a BEEEAAAAAAAAAST! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanteDevil

DanteDevil

PostSubject: Re: My "Park" if the weather is bad :D   My "Park" if the weather is bad :D EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 pm

did you just attach the bar on the door or did you make a hole where the bar stands? if you know what i mean...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disembowelment

PostSubject: Re: My "Park" if the weather is bad :D   My "Park" if the weather is bad :D EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 pm

DanteDevil wrote:
did you just attach the bar on the door or did you make a hole where the bar stands? if you know what i mean...

I think those stretch and apply sideways pressure to the door which holds them up. I would like to know for sure myself though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My "Park" if the weather is bad :D   My "Park" if the weather is bad :D Empty

Back to top Go down

My "Park" if the weather is bad :D
Page 1 of 1