Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

supplements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
strongroot

supplements Empty
PostSubject: supplements   supplements EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:28 pm

checking to see what supplements bar-barians or any member uses while during before and after training.Im taking amino acids along w/ BCAA also if u can include diet tips im on a plant based whole foods diet.
Back to top Go down
strongroot

supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: supplements   supplements EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:46 pm

Whats for breakfast lunch and dinner also besides shakes what else do you consume daily. joe or any other member.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought

supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: supplements   supplements EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 pm

This is pretty old, thought I'd revive it.

I just recently (within the last month) started taking NO2 Platinum, which is a nitric oxide (vasodilator) product to increase blood flow and perfusion.

Other than, I take some things for my bad joints. Osteo Bi-Flex and fish oils.

Of course, multi-vitamins.

I get L-glutamine and BCAAs from my protein shakes which I have in-between meals to gain mass
Back to top Go down
BleHz0r

supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: supplements   supplements EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:34 am

i was on that before i realised that all u need is food. and that bb plans and excercises are a waste of time and muscle tissue xD

everything u use can be consumed with food naturaly. u just gotta know what to eat. if u got weak joints eat shitloads of tuna and other fish.
and well strenghten them. i suggest reading alot on the internet. helped me loads.
if u want muscle and strenght.. well i think we all know what to eat lol.
and thats that. all u need.
im gettin bigger lately without eating all that much. so its pretty simple really. or its just me.
Back to top Go down
uk Jay

uk Jay

supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: supplements   supplements EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 am

Drink lots ov Water and eat fruit, veg, carbs white meat add a lil red meat here n there..Cheap and cheerful..
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought

supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: supplements   supplements EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:00 pm

BleHz0r wrote:
i was on that before i realised that all u need is food. and that bb plans and excercises are a waste of time and muscle tissue xD

everything u use can be consumed with food naturaly. u just gotta know what to eat. if u got weak joints eat shitloads of tuna and other fish.
and well strenghten them. i suggest reading alot on the internet. helped me loads.
if u want muscle and strenght.. well i think we all know what to eat lol.
and thats that. all u need.
im gettin bigger lately without eating all that much. so its pretty simple really. or its just me.

Glucosamine / chondroitin / MSM isn't that easy to find in natural foods, especially not in the right concentrations. There's no harm in taking them. I don't/can't buy cook any of my own food, so supplements like that are great for me.

Plus, lots of synthetic stuff works great in coordination with them Wink
Back to top Go down
BleHz0r

supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: supplements   supplements EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:12 am

i know. but i eat everything i see. no matter how much of the "good stuff" is in them. i have a clean bill of health and i can grow moderately if i want to.. so i dont really need supplements. but yeah, to each their own.
i was on protein and carbohydrate powders but i grown tired of needing to make shakes all the time. and from what i could tell it didnt work all that much. so yeah. screw that and food for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: supplements   supplements Empty

Back to top Go down

supplements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: