Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unleashed

Unleashed

Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? Empty
PostSubject: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Well, that's my question. Smile Because i workout about 3 hours/day/7 days a week. I was wondering if this can harm my body in any case.. Thanx guys.

Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hed[G]hog

Hed[G]hog

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Unleashed wrote:
Well, that's my question. Smile Because i workout about 3 hours/day/7 days a week. I was wondering if this can harm my body in any case.. Thanx guys.

Peace

yeah I got this question too Very Happy
I really don't wanna harm my body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:40 pm

helllllllll naww , u guys really read 2 much bullshit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hed[G]hog

Hed[G]hog

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:11 pm

LittleBeastM wrote:
helllllllll naww , u guys really read 2 much bullshit

haha hope u'r right Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kellner

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:03 pm

probably not the growth of your body but it will decrease the growth of your muscles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 pm

kellner wrote:
probably not the growth of your body but it will decrease the growth of your muscles

THATS SO MUCH BULLSHIT.. THATS LIKE THE SAME AS FOR EXAMPLE I M SHAVING ON THE AGE OF 14 IF I DIDNT SHAVE ON THAT AGE I WOULD GET MORE HAIR.. MAN YALL FOOLS ARE SO TRIPPY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kellner

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:12 pm

no its not bullshit its is proven fact.. if you are OVERTRAINING it means your are training to fast for your body to recover wich mean that your muscles wont have time to recover... just read the word " OVERTRAINING"

and that was the worse example ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patch

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Theres no way this training will wreck your growth, maybe with weights it will but, 30 years ago even my dad used to do 50 pullups and other stuff everyday and his fine. the human body is capable of so much, we doubt it, it will take care of your growth by it self so just make sure your eating and sleeping right and go for it, you only live once so what can you lose. We are litmitless in a what we can do on the bar, look at littlebeastm if he wants the one handed planche pushup iam sure he will get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 pm

i train basketball from age 9 5 days a weak and more days do gym and athletics and i'm 6'8 or 6'9 height so i dont thik so

but it may harm the muscle mass and much more hormones maybe no idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 pm

NO its acutally bad if you dont do nothing with your body and dont eat right for example you get fat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mishaman

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Back in the day when we used to hunt our food we would be climbing, running, jumping, lifting all that from a very early age every day and people were strong and fit.

If you feel like your overtraining you ought to deload ie every 3 - 4 weeks do 50 - 70 % of the volume.

USE IT OR LOSE IT, BUT DON'T ABUSE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:45 am

Mishaman wrote:
Back in the day when we used to hunt our food we would be climbing, running, jumping, lifting all that from a very early age every day and people were strong and fit.

If you feel like your overtraining you ought to deload ie every 3 - 4 weeks do 50 - 70 % of the volume.

USE IT OR LOSE IT, BUT DON'T ABUSE IT!!!

thats right.. people from this time straight up trippin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:47 am

That's bullshit, don't worry about it, I've been working out hard for a while from 15.. and no problems here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:32 am

Okay guys, read through your replies now, and as i can see you all think/know that it doesn't harm my body.. WELL, i thought that too, but like some guys said, it could be possible that you damage your body by NO RESTING or workin out like 7 hours/day.. soo.. i will keep training up! 3 hours/day 7 days/week! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:39 am

i think im undertraining
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 am

Barflip wrote:
i think im undertraining

Why man? how often u work out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharaz

Sharaz

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Train hard but also train smart. If you need a recover take a rest. Maybe 1 - 2 days. But in rest days don't sit on the sofa in front of TV with huge bag of chips do light exercises or a little running, rope jump...
In fact there is a bigger chance to harm you body in bodybuilding than in cali. Everybody is different. So, guys don't read to much medicine books Very Happy Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mishaman

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:29 am

If you feeling too sore take a day or two break let your body heal. People think rest is wasted time when in fact working out tears and breaks down your muscles and rest i.e. days of and sleep are times when muscles are made and maintaining an active lifestyle helps improve recovery as well. So eat well, train hard and rest easy Smile get $$$
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:38 am

Unleashed wrote:
Barflip wrote:
i think im undertraining

I only got to train 3 days/week and only like an hour...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Burn[Out] wrote:
Unleashed wrote:
Barflip wrote:
i think im undertraining

AS LONG AS YOU GIVE YOUR BEST YOU ARE NOT UNDERTRAINING Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Unleashed wrote:
Burn[Out] wrote:
Unleashed wrote:
Barflip wrote:
i think im undertraining

AS LONG AS YOU GIVE YOUR BEST YOU ARE NOT UNDERTRAINING Twisted Evil
So true, so very true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?   Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does OVERTRAINING harm the growth of the body when i'm 16?
Page 1 of 1