HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened with BARILLA?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Unleashed

Unleashed

What happened with BARILLA? Empty
PostSubject: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Does anybody know what happened with him? I mean this guy who was working out with HANNIBLE in the very first vid! Did he ever recorded something again?
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:17 pm

he is in jail if im right
Back to top Go down
DaPowerhouseJ

DaPowerhouseJ

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:20 pm

LittleBeastM wrote:

Where did you here that he was in jail!?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PowerhouseJ
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

hannibal said that on the dvd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:50 pm

LittleBeastM wrote:

lol real bar gangsta
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 am

LittleBeastM wrote:

Ahhhh okay thanx man, didn't know that! That's nooot good :S
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 am

lacoste wrote:
LittleBeastM wrote:

lol real bar gangsta

KICK HIM 1+ lol
Back to top Go down
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:32 am

really in jail? That's really not very funny...
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 am

Barflip wrote:

No. Well, but on the other side it's kinda his fault, if he beaten someone up badly or something like this :S
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:35 am

i could be wrong...
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:36 am

Unleashed wrote:
Barflip wrote:

No. Well, but on the other side it's kinda his fault, if he beaten someone up badly or something like this :S

sometimes beatin people up comes to you, sometimes sellin drugs or whatever comes to you.. its called the devil and the angel
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:38 am

LittleBeastM wrote:
Unleashed wrote:
Barflip wrote:

sometimes beatin people up comes to you, sometimes sellin drugs or whatever comes to you.. its called the devil and the angel

Okay, i agree with the first thing. that's called DEFENSE then, if someone starts beating u up. But you will not have to sell drugs, if u dont want it :S thats my opinion on this
Back to top Go down
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:55 am

wtf jail ?
ive been in loads of pretty bloody fights and i havent even been arrested. wtf
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 am

BleHz0r wrote:
wtf jail ?
ive been in loads of pretty bloody fights and i havent even been arrested. wtf

because u never got caught lol
Back to top Go down
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:54 pm

yea thats my point.. must've done somethin else lol. fighting dont get u in jail.. except if u kill the guy ofc. lol
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:04 pm

fighting gets you in jail
Back to top Go down
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 pm

for the night maybe. or if the guy presses charges or sumtin.
ive never know anyone in jail because of fighting.. then again it depends on who ure fighting also lol
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 pm

BleHz0r wrote:
ive never know anyone in jail because of fighting.. then again it depends on who ure fighting also lol

lol if you beat the s**t out of someone, then he's nearly dead, you will get in jail FOR SURE. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Unleashed wrote:
BleHz0r wrote:

lol if you beat the s**t out of someone, then he's nearly dead, you will get in jail FOR SURE. ^^

Me and my friends were almost arrested by police for fighting. Atleast where im from they can do it apparently, or maybe there were just scarring us. Also i dont know if its because he was still a minor or not but my friend got jumped and he ended up fighting the guy that jumped him off. My friend then proceeded to run after and beat the f**k out of the guy who jumped him. Like almost kill him. He was punished by the law but no jail time (to my knowledge)
Back to top Go down
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Unleashed wrote:
BleHz0r wrote:

Not for sure)) Some years ago I was in like situations twice. Though those "someones" were not really dead but hardly could walk. There were some street showdowns and provocations. And even was cought by police. But the fact of handling with police being envolving in such "affairs" it's not a good idea for everyone)) You can lose much money. So some lies and I was free Smile The better thing is avoiding all the conflict situations but the situations can be different...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Ether861
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Not for sure)) Some years ago I was in like situations twice. Though those "someones" were not really dead but hardly could walk. There were some street showdowns and provocations. And even was cought by police. But the fact of handling with police being envolving in such "affairs" it's not a good idea for everyone)) You can lose much money. So some lies and I was free Smile The better thing is avoiding all the conflict situations but the situations can be different...[/quote]

hahahahahaha ether u jacked soab i dont doubt that u messed that b**ch up something nasty Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm

))) I never get mad without important reason.
Back to top Go down
Sharaz

Sharaz

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 pm

MORAL: Don't fight friends. Live in peace flower Put all you energy on the BARZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:37 pm

ether wrote:

but most of the times u cant stop it and just wanna smash skulls Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm

LittleBeastM wrote:
ether wrote:

but most of the times u cant stop it and just wanna smash skulls Twisted Evil

Exactly! That was my problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened with BARILLA?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: