Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened with BARILLA?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:51 pm

lol I hope I dont get in jail... im only 14 lolol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 am

You wont lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:15 am

look in the netherlands they are very strict u will go in jail for stupid s**t like a fight , but when it comes to you murder someone u will only get like 10 years,

here all i see is drunk and crackheads who always gettin to me and my friends actin stupid touchin uss , so they ask SOME HAJJUKKITTS FROM A BAR-BARIAN .. its funny tho but yea ..

one time we @ a club with like 30 friends, from 16- to 25 years old LOL .. someone got into a fight so we all started to fight than the bodyguards and security came up and start fightin with them i felt threw a window with a security fguard AHAHHA LOL .. and from there all the drama begun police came they started hittin uss with sticks so they started to tuch uss we start fightin back thats that simple but yea i got some big a$$ stick on my knee .. Lol anyway man after that we where on camera .. and they all got uss to watch those @ the police station they asked who is this flyin on the bodyguard , who is that bla bla .. but we all shutted up and we could leave in 3 days.. it was funny tho lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:16 am

You had a jolly good time afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Ether861
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:51 am

ether wrote:
))) I never get mad without important reason.

WOOOORD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 am

LittleBeastM wrote:
look in the netherlands they are very strict u will go in jail for stupid s**t like a fight , but when it comes to you murder someone u will only get like 10 years,

here all i see is drunk and crackheads who always gettin to me and my friends actin stupid touchin uss , so they ask SOME HAJJUKKITTS FROM A BAR-BARIAN .. its funny tho but yea ..

one time we @ a club with like 30 friends, from 16- to 25 years old LOL .. someone got into a fight so we all started to fight than the bodyguards and security came up and start fightin with them i felt threw a window with a security fguard AHAHHA LOL .. and from there all the drama begun police came they started hittin uss with sticks so they started to tuch uss we start fightin back thats that simple but yea i got some big a$$ stick on my knee .. Lol anyway man after that we where on camera .. and they all got uss to watch those @ the police station they asked who is this flyin on the bodyguard , who is that bla bla .. but we all shutted up and we could leave in 3 days.. it was funny tho lol!

ahaha that must be good fun yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 am

LittleBeastM wrote:

ahahahahaha u the man xD
same s**t happened to me.. tho i was with like 2 friends against half the joint xD its nice when u see tables flying and picking up chairs and caving skulls in or sumtin.. tho i never fight other than in self defence.. or if someone just wants to get their a$$ handed to them lol.
and yeah.. in slovenia they arent very strict with it.. u could probably get 2 years for killing someone like that. but if ure in a fight and cause some damage u end up laughing and getting a sleepover in jail xD
here they mostly worry about speeding and driving under the influence and s**t.. they said that driving drunk, causing an accident, or killing someone, ure charged with involuntary manslaughter and get 10+.. which on one hand aint bad, but on the other.. wtf man u can stab somebody but u cant drive fast ?!
its retarded.. but fightings still rox. especially if ure 5'7 and always get ppl bigger than u in most respects xD
the only bad thing is that u can f**k up ure hands and s**t.. i personaly dont care. but when u cant move or feel ure arms it sux lol. cant do s**t.. cant grip at all.. cant even do damn pushups -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burn[Out]

Burn[Out]

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:12 pm

I just realised most bar-barians are very violent hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Burn[Out] wrote:
I just realised most bar-barians are very violent hahaha

well.. when ure fed up ure fed up.. i never fought for money or never robbed anyone or kicked someones a$$ without a reason.. but i do appreciate a good fight.. and im glad to set some morons that want to take somethin from me straight.
i guess i am violent xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Some great stories here!

I lived in Japan from 98-2000 and I was heavily into MMA. I trained for two years in Japan, mostly jiu-jitsu. I remember one night there was this asshole who kept bothering my friends and me in Rippongi (downtown Tokyo). Outside the club, I was just fed up and I got in his face and he ended up jumping me and I got him in an arm-triangle choke and I put him to sleep! Freaked his friends out. I jumped up and he's laying on the sidewalk out cold and I'm like, "Come on, who's next?" They all backed off! lol!

Anyway, I don't condone violence, but sometimes you gotta stick up for yourself and it's great when some asshole picks on the wrong person and gets their a$$ handed to them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:14 pm

daWALLi wrote:
Some great stories here!

I lived in Japan from 98-2000 and I was heavily into MMA. I trained for two years in Japan, mostly jiu-jitsu. I remember one night there was this asshole who kept bothering my friends and me in Rippongi (downtown Tokyo). Outside the club, I was just fed up and I got in his face and he ended up jumping me and I got him in an arm-triangle choke and I put him to sleep! Freaked his friends out. I jumped up and he's laying on the sidewalk out cold and I'm like, "Come on, who's next?" They all backed off! lol!

Anyway, I don't condone violence, but sometimes you gotta stick up for yourself and it's great when some asshole picks on the wrong person and gets their a$$ handed to them!
word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Quote :
word.

My young crazy days!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:50 pm

daWALLi wrote:
Some great stories here!

ahaha sounds great too Very Happy Yeahhh there are some moments, in which you can calm down , so you must beat the s**t out of someone to cool down again, uhm? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You're still violent, nowadays! I bet 10000 € :DD noo man your'e correct. peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Quote :
h there are some moments, in which you can calm down , so you must beat the s**t out of someone to cool down again, uhm?

No way Unleashed! That was the only time in my life I've been in an altercation in public, I kid you not! I'm the calmest, kindest person you'll ever meet! lol!

Just like Rick of Bar-barians! But, don't f**k with him, because he's an MMA practitioner as well! lol!

Last edited by daWALLi on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:59 pm

daWALLi wrote:
Yeahh
Quote :
h there are some moments, in which you can calm down , so you must beat the s**t out of someone to cool down again, uhm?

No way Unleashed! That was the only time in my life I've been in an altercation in public, I kid you not! I'm the calmest, kindest person you'll ever meet! lol!

Just like Rick of Bar-barians! But, don't f**k with him, because he's an MMA practitioner as well! lol!

ahaha yeahh man, i trust u! u don't look criminal, no worries! Very Happy Do you have MSN? then give it to me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Nah, not on the MSN these days, but you can catch me on Facebook from time to time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:04 pm

daWALLi wrote:
Nah, not on the MSN these days, but you can catch me on Facebook from time to time.

ARGGGGGH then come on, log in Very Happy Hmm.. because i wanna do a webcam workout with anyone, right now! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Quote :
ARGGGGGH then come on, log in Hmm.. because i wanna do a webcam workout with anyone, right now! lol

LMFAO! You have a lot of energy bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Yeahhhhh that's right.. maybe tooooooo much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Quote :
Yeahhhhh that's right.. maybe tooooooo much

Good stuff! Put it all into the barz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 pm

daWALLi wrote:
Quote :
Yeahhhhh that's right.. maybe tooooooo much

Good stuff! Put it all into the barz!

thats what i do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Yea JJ is the s**t. I did Japanese JJ in highschool.... had to stop when i came to college no time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:00 pm

daWALLi wrote:
Some great stories here!

THATS MY O.G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:00 pm

LittleBeastM wrote:
daWALLi wrote:
Some great stories here!

THATS MY O.G

O.G? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Quote :
O.G?

Original gangsta? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened with BARILLA?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: