Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened with BARILLA?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
daWALLi

daWALLi

What happened with BARILLA? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Quote :
Yea JJ is the s**t. I did Japanese JJ in highschool.... had to stop when i came to college no time

Yeah, it's a great workout and you can use it to defend yourself if need be. Great thing about it is you can subdue people without putting a scratch on them! Unless you break their arm in an arm bar! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:11 pm

daWALLi wrote:
Quote :
Yea JJ is the s**t. I did Japanese JJ in highschool.... had to stop when i came to college no time

Yeah, it's a great workout and you can use it to defend yourself if need be. Great thing about it is you can subdue people without putting a scratch on them! Unless you break their arm in an arm bar! lol!

hahaha fact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 am

daWALLi wrote:
Quote :
O.G?

Original gangsta? lol!

Ahhhhhh Very Happy yeah haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened with BARILLA?   What happened with BARILLA? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened with BARILLA?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: