Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training for the Marine Corps.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

Training for the Marine Corps. Empty
PostSubject: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:40 am

alright so im about to make PFC(Private First Class). and I am currently the 1st Squad Leader. in the Marine Corps Delayed Entry Program. this next Thursday there is another challenge to make new positions for new squad leaders and to see who can make guide. i am going to train my butt off to make guide. i missed it just short of a couple pull ups last time. i cant let that happen again. I will become Guide and no longer 1st Squad Leader. wish me luck guys. im gonna need it. its gonna be rough and tough! Train Hard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:30 am

Good luck man, you can do it! They'll be raising you at the base, not the real flag! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:39 am

i was joining the marine corps when i was 16 past everytest but i didnt go .. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:41 am

Dude u can FOR SURE do it. Your stronger now and uve been training hard. Keep it up i believe in u!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 am

MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
alright so im about to make PFC(Private First Class). and I am currently the 1st Squad Leader. in the Marine Corps Delayed Entry Program. this next Thursday there is another challenge to make new positions for new squad leaders and to see who can make guide. i am going to train my butt off to make guide. i missed it just short of a couple pull ups last time. i cant let that happen again. I will become Guide and no longer 1st Squad Leader. wish me luck guys. im gonna need it. its gonna be rough and tough! Train Hard!

go for it !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:51 am

daWALLi wrote:
Good luck man, you can do it! They'll be raising you at the base, not the real flag! lol!

haha you might be right. lol thanks guys it really helps motivate me. ya the guy that barely beat me out last time was asked to do recon. which is the marine corps special forces. lol so i have a lot to put out in oder to bet him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 am

LittleBeastM wrote:
i was joining the marine corps when i was 16 past everytest but i didnt go .. Lol

why didnt youi go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:54 am

MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
LittleBeastM wrote:

why didnt youi go?

no offence man but i wouldnt join if they offered me a shitload of money..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 am

What job have you enlisted for?

When do you ship out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 am

G00D LUCK MATE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
extremistpullup

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Great job 18 pull-ups is very good. I never got a chance to do the DEP when I joined the Marines Wish I did. I left for boot camp a couple of weeks before I joined. I left doing 14 pull-ups graduated doing 20+.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.extremistpullup.com
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
What job have you enlisted for?

When do you ship out?

my job is combat engeineer. i ship out july 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 pm

extremistpullup wrote:
Great job 18 pull-ups is very good. I never got a chance to do the DEP when I joined the Marines Wish I did. I left for boot camp a couple of weeks before I joined. I left doing 14 pull-ups graduated doing 20+.

well seeing as you are already a marine. i want to thank you for your service and thank you for fighting for freedom around the world. ya im doing about 23-26 pull/chin ups now. 111 crunches in minutes. and a 8:40 1.5 mile run. thats my current I.S.T. not sure about my 3 mile run yet. be testing that soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Goodluck with that, when will you return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:37 am

lets see. well boot camp is 13 weeks. after that i have 10 days leave to go back home then i ship out for infantry training then i go somewhere else for my job training and i can get stationed just about anywhere. i have an 8 year contract right now. 4 years active duty, 4 years reserve. but i might go for more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:08 am

just out of curiosity MMM how many pullups can u do now max?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:22 pm

Mdrop wrote:
just out of curiosity MMM how many pullups can u do now max?

pull ups i think like 21 and chin ups i get about 23-26. all depends on how i am feling that day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Marine Corps.   Training for the Marine Corps. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for the Marine Corps.
Page 1 of 1