Elite Bodyweight Training
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 quick question?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 28
Location : Santa Fe, TX

quick question? Empty
PostSubject: quick question?   quick question? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:59 pm

everytime i do one arm chin negatives when ever i get down really far my both my shoulders hurt like crap. nothing is wrong with my shoulders. but it just hurt when i do that and go down really far. am i doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2008-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Killuminati 4 life

quick question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question?   quick question? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:28 pm

MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
everytime i do one arm chin negatives when ever i get down really far my both my shoulders hurt like crap. nothing is wrong with my shoulders. but it just hurt when i do that and go down really far. am i doing something wrong?

shoulder aint strong enough
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 26

quick question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question?   quick question? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 am

LittleBeastM wrote:
MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
everytime i do one arm chin negatives when ever i get down really far my both my shoulders hurt like crap. nothing is wrong with my shoulders. but it just hurt when i do that and go down really far. am i doing something wrong?

shoulder aint strong enough

hmm maybe you give some advice how he can strength his shoulders metin! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 28
Location : Santa Fe, TX

quick question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question?   quick question? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 am

yes that would be helpful. how would i styrengthen them for that? i do handstand pushups, pushup (variations) and maybe like one or two more things. what else could i do for that? just to be sure
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2008-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Killuminati 4 life

quick question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question?   quick question? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:45 am

behind the back pull ups - l-seat and go wider when u feel no pain -- full lock outs
Back to top Go down
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 28
Location : Santa Fe, TX

quick question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question?   quick question? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:17 am

LittleBeastM wrote:
behind the back pull ups - l-seat and go wider when u feel no pain -- full lock outs

what do you mean go wider?
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2008-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Killuminati 4 life

quick question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question?   quick question? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 am

wider grib
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




quick question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question?   quick question? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
quick question?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: