Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimonG

SimonG

Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe Empty
PostSubject: Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe   Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:05 am

Hello,

My name is Simon, i am 24 years old. In my life I have trained a lot of different sports, ski jumps, karate, kickbox, box, judo, basketball, climbing, running, cycling, some joga, balet etc... recently i have come up with barbarians on youtube and it motivated me to start training on the bar. I must say i trully enjoy doing it. At the moment I am training with my friend, in a nearest forest and by the river where there are some bars where we make our improvised training. We will make some photos in spring to show you how it looks like, it is pure nature all around:)

As far as the training is concerned at the moment we train like this:

one day is dedicated to pull ups, and we have different exercises everytime we train.

normally

first is maximum for example 13 rep.
second 12 rep.
third and forth series: 10, 10

rest time between series is 4 min.

then normaly next day we have break, just streching and walking

next we have push series, doing different push ups, dips and some other exercises in terms of pushing up, again we try to make different exercises everytraining,

again we have rest day etc...

We appreciate your help, and support and most of all the whole idea of such comunity online. Great job!
Back to top Go down
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe   Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Welcome! You're lucky - there's nothing like training in the beautiful outdoors!
Back to top Go down
SimonG

SimonG

PostSubject: hej   Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 pm

hej there Smile yes i must agree, nature is the best, it has a good influence on the mind, while it relaxes you completely:) you will see the area when we make the pictures:)
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe   Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:23 pm

daWALLi wrote:
Welcome! You're lucky - there's nothing like training in the beautiful outdoors!

INDEED!

&NICE TO HAVE U ON BOARD!
Back to top Go down
SimonG

SimonG

PostSubject: hej   Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:00 am

hello unleashed, tnx for your support:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe   Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe Empty

Back to top Go down

Jou jou, greets from Slovenia - Europe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: