HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How are you dealing with winter training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
muver27

muver27

How are you dealing with winter training Empty
PostSubject: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:21 am

How is winter training going for everyone and how has the winter affected your training ? Cuz the weather has been so bad all I have been able to do is train at my house and go to the gym to hit the bars can't let the weather stop us ya get me !
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:50 am

fckin snow here right now LOL.. FREE WEIGHT VEST!!!!!
Back to top Go down
circusfreak

circusfreak

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 am

Winter? it was just 43degrees here today......you could cook an egg on the hood of your car it was so hot.
I feel for u all in cold parts of the world, even our winter only gets down to maybe 16degrees Celsius where i live........

I Love Australia,..........come visit anytime, spare room at mine

santa
Back to top Go down
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:49 am

Dry, bitter winters here in Korea, but I can still cycle around and get a workout in. Just takes a little longer to warm up! lol!

I hate hittin' the barz with a lot of bulky clothing on!
Back to top Go down
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 am

Yesterday I barely come home from the university... We have -25C and fu**ing CRAZZY wind..

Now I train at home. I think I can do any exerscise at home except back lever. I often play pull-up ladder with my little bro (when my turn I do pullups with my brother on my back:))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Ether861
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 am

-25 IS CRAZY IF U TAKE A PEE. UR PEE WILL FREESE AND IT WONT COME OUT s**t
Back to top Go down
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:41 am

It would be crazy to take the pe*is out in such a frost lol!
It may freeze and fall off... Sad
santa
Back to top Go down
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:42 am

ether wrote:
Yesterday I barely come home from the university... We have -25C and fu**ing CRAZZY wind..

Now I train at home. I think I can do any exerscise at home except back lever. I often play pull-up ladder with my little bro (when my turn I do pullups with my brother on my back:))

damn.. that would be nice. its only like max -10 here in the night.. last night i got a bit wasted and was prancing around in a sleeveless shirt without a jacket lol. was nice. i think id feel good in ukraine or russia xD
and i took a piss and it didnt freeze and fall off! xD
lol

oh and ye.. i train at home 2. tho i only do pushups and dips.. dont have a bar. and its snow outside.. tho already dry i guess.. but it doesnt matter cuz there are still NO bars here! grr -.-
no money for the gym anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:56 am

It's a kind of cyclone that covered all the east and south of the country, that's why it's so cold now. Hope it won't be for long and I'll be able to pee everywhere outdoors XD Once at night I was cought by police for doing this))) I had no money and they set me free.
BleHz0r you should invite something for pull-ups.. When I hadn't the bar I was doing pullups on the doorframe. It trained my forearms)
Back to top Go down
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:04 am

ether wrote:
It's a kind of cyclone that covered all the east and south of the country, that's why it's so cold now. Hope it won't be for long and I'll be able to pee everywhere outdoors XD Once at night I was cought by police for doing this))) I had no money and they set me free.
BleHz0r you should invite something for pull-ups.. When I hadn't the bar I was doing pullups on the doorframe. It trained my forearms)

i thought about it.. but our doorframes are new-hence the lack of a bar.. and my dad wont allow me to do s**t. so if i hang from the doorframe i could break the damn thing or get broken by my dad xD
i also thought about a closet or sumtin.. if u open the door.. but i got no closet that has a thick enough roof that wouldnt break under my weight..
meh. ill think of sumtin Smile
Back to top Go down
Navigator

Navigator

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 am

cold makes you move faster, which means less rested, otherwise you'll freeze Laughing You can train up to -15 -20 degrees Celsius, but you will have a short training. I train a bit on the street, then go home (as I do not have parallel bars at home and i cant do m-ups and other gymnastic exercises on the home bar Crying or Very sad ) or go to the gym.
LBM, it is not crazy, it is life. people live, work and pee even at -35 degrees Celsius Arrow
How are you dealing with winter training Ddudnd11
com/u/f12/14/42/75/38/ddudnd10.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/alnavigator
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:00 am

Navigator wrote:
cold makes you move faster, which means less rested, otherwise you'll freeze Laughing You can train up to -15 -20 degrees Celsius, but you will have a short training. I train a bit on the street, then go home (as I do not have parallel bars at home and i cant do m-ups and other gymnastic exercises on the home bar Crying or Very sad ) or go to the gym.
LBM, it is not crazy, it is life. people live, work and pee even at -35 degrees Celsius Arrow

i would keep myself warm with girls tho santa
Back to top Go down
Navigator

Navigator

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 am

LittleBeastM wrote:

I agree with you cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/alnavigator
papajus

papajus

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:27 am

We have about -15C for a few days now, but if its not very windy I still go to the stadium. Its really fun to do m-ups when theres nothing around just falling snowflakes and white trees.
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Navigator wrote:

WHAT THE HELL THIS IS SICK! here we have -10 degrees.. SOmetimes i hit the bars outside, mostly i go to the gym now, working out on the POWER PULL UP/DIP STATIOn there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 pm

LittleBeastM wrote:
Navigator wrote:

+1 lol
Back to top Go down
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:16 pm

muver27 wrote:
How is winter training going for everyone and how has the winter affected your training ? Cuz the weather has been so bad all I have been able to do is train at my house and go to the gym to hit the bars can't let the weather stop us ya get me !

Im lovin it!
Back to top Go down
http://rickseedman.com/
Sharaz

Sharaz

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 pm

NO EXCUSES Very Happy I don't care is it cold or hot, rainy or snowy I always train outside.In winter too. Like Rocky in Rocky IV movie LOL
Back to top Go down
SlikRic

SlikRic

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 pm

"There's no such thing as bad weather, just soft people."

-Bill Bowerman
Back to top Go down
http://rickseedman.com/
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm

SlikRic wrote:

-Bill Bowerman

INDEED
Back to top Go down
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:24 pm

SlikRic wrote:

-Bill Bowerman
i guess im tought then xD
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 am

Yeah Navigator is right. We have the same weather in Chelyabinsk. And it's possible to train outdoor when it's -10 and even -15. But if it's about -25 your training becomes shorter. So, mostly I train calisthenics in gym Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sanyok155
muver27

muver27

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 am

SlikRic wrote:

-Bill Bowerman

thats the quote of 2009 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:09 am

muver27 wrote:
SlikRic wrote:

-Bill Bowerman

thats the quote of 2009 Very Happy

+1

Go hard or go home, but i guess its easy for me to say that, its 27 F in philly
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:13 am

WOOO SUMMER!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you dealing with winter training   How are you dealing with winter training Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you dealing with winter training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next