Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so im pretty dissapointed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

so im pretty dissapointed... Empty
PostSubject: so im pretty dissapointed...   so im pretty dissapointed... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 pm

i was supposed to be competing today for guide and squa leader positions. but there was a change of plans once we got there because of the col wet weather. probly a good thing cuz it was hard to breathe. but i am still dissapointed. oh well it just give mes more time to get it! so in the mean time Train Hard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so im pretty dissapointed...   so im pretty dissapointed... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:34 pm

train hard and listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEjmdR50wX4

after month or two u do it lol
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: so im pretty dissapointed...   so im pretty dissapointed... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:07 pm

BRING IT ON IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS WHILE WORKING OUT! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: so im pretty dissapointed...   so im pretty dissapointed... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 am

MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
i was supposed to be competing today for guide and squa leader positions. but there was a change of plans once we got there because of the col wet weather. probly a good thing cuz it was hard to breathe. but i am still dissapointed. oh well it just give mes more time to get it! so in the mean time Train Hard!

Dude dont distress, this is just giving u more time to f**k up they day. I know u train hard and this is just extra time for them to slack off and u to get even better. U got this man
Back to top Go down
Mishaman

PostSubject: Re: so im pretty dissapointed...   so im pretty dissapointed... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:10 am

When the time comes you will achieve your goal with the hard training you have been doing. Its extra time to work on your weaknesses/

Good luck when the day does come
Back to top Go down
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: so im pretty dissapointed...   so im pretty dissapointed... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 am

hey thanks guys. its really motivating. it makes me feel alot better. when the time comes. i will be ready. ive been training. long and hard. there is no way i cant get this. thanks again guys for the extra motivation to get out there and Train Hard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so im pretty dissapointed...   so im pretty dissapointed... Empty

Back to top Go down

so im pretty dissapointed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: