Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training at the gym. tell me what you think?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

training at the gym.  tell me what you think? Empty
PostSubject: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:50 am

decided to go tp my gym and train for once and this was the product.

ALL DONE WITH AN ADDED 5 POUNDS

BBR requirements(warm up)

push up for 30 sec.

max pull ups

hindu pushups for 30 sec.

max chin ups

squats for 30 sec.

max dips

hanging leg raises for 30 sec.

Human Flag Training.

Planche training/straddle planche to handstand back to straddle planche.

handstand wall runners
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Strong work man. try the Littlebeast workout now ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:41 pm

will do. might do it today or monday depending on how im feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Brix

'Brix

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:11 am

lol, do you get any weird looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:46 am

Celobrix wrote:
lol, do you get any weird looks.

? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:52 am

haha all the time. especially when i do human flags , muscle ups, and straddle planches. i get called a freak of nature in there alot lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 pm

MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
haha all the time. especially when i do human flags , muscle ups, and straddle planches. i get called a freak of nature in there alot lol

LOL ME TOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Brix

'Brix

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Lol. Haha, are you working out in the gym because you want to show off (it's okay I understand) or because the gym offers you equipment you don't have at home?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:57 am

well i have plenty of equipment at my house and a few nice prks in my area to train. so i guess its partly just to show off. lol. cuz i just love the looks i get when im doing my human flag on the power rack and these beefy weight lifters just stare at me and wish they could do what i do. lol plus the gym has a couple areas that are just nicer to train on. if not easier too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:53 am

Celobrix wrote:
Lol. Haha, are you working out in the gym because you want to show off (it's okay I understand) or because the gym offers you equipment you don't have at home?

yeahh i am going to gym because i don't have a PULL UP STATION at home.. only bar between doors. soo.. & nowhere in this f**kin town is a park. -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 am

dang that sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:44 am

Unleashed wrote:
yeahh i am going to gym because i don't have a PULL UP STATION at home.. only bar between doors. soo.. & nowhere in this f**kin town is a park. -.-

well unlike u i dont even have a f**kin bar. -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm

BleHz0r wrote:
Unleashed wrote:

well unlike u i dont even have a f**kin bar. -.-

then get one mate! They're already cheap as hell rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Unleashed wrote:
then get one mate! They're already cheap as hell rendeer

we already spoke about this once.. i cant. im not alowed. we changed the doors and doorframes. i cant glue it up i cant drill holes for nails or screws.. im fucked basically.. and i cant put a pull up station any-fucking-where -.-
meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:42 pm

crawl under neath a table and do inverted rows with your table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:06 pm

MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
crawl under neath a table and do inverted rows with your table.
tried that lol.. broke the table.. well.. partially lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 pm

lmao epic fail. lol man you have no luck with this stuff. its alright. try nd find a tree branch or someting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:20 am

MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
lmao epic fail. lol man you have no luck with this stuff. its alright. try nd find a tree branch or someting
ye man.. i was like "why is there half a table almost crushing my ribcage?" then i realized i was half dead and changing colors and cooled down.. tho nothing compared to the fact that my parents almost killed me afterwards.. its a good thing it was a soon to be replaced table.. xD also tried it on my sisters bed frame.. tho it was kinda low so useless.. i tried a treebranch at my grandparents house.. broke 3 before i realized the tree is like to fucking old to hold my weight -.-
no man. i got no luck with pulling myself on anything really. its a drag to say the least. pisses me off every f**kin time -.
tho seeing as how bad luck runs into every damn part of my life i seem to be gettin off easy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalosthenos

Kalosthenos

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 am

I train in the gym because I work there and it's raining right now and I have my kids all day until dark. Can't wait to get back outside. But I have to say, having all those people stair makes you even more motivated to do your best. Some people are really appreciate the strength, but always some jealous underachieving haters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Kalosthenos.com
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:56 am

haha i hear that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimonG

SimonG

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:29 am

BleHz0r wrote:
MarineMotivatedMe wrote:
ye man.. i was like "why is there half a table almost crushing my ribcage?" then i realized i was half dead and changing colors and cooled down.. tho nothing compared to the fact that my parents almost killed me afterwards.. its a good thing it was a soon to be replaced table.. xD also tried it on my sisters bed frame.. tho it was kinda low so useless.. i tried a treebranch at my grandparents house.. broke 3 before i realized the tree is like to fucking old to hold my weight -.-
no man. i got no luck with pulling myself on anything really. its a drag to say the least. pisses me off every f**kin time -.
tho seeing as how bad luck runs into every damn part of my life i seem to be gettin off easy Smile

hahaha, nothing so sweet like having a true barbarian at home:)) more dangerous then having lions:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarineMotivatedMe

MarineMotivatedMe

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 pm

lmao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training at the gym. tell me what you think?   training at the gym.  tell me what you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

training at the gym. tell me what you think?
Page 1 of 1