Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlikRic

SlikRic

Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination Empty
PostSubject: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Been through some tough times lately and got into some bad habits. Seem to be procrastinating on everything. Always late and rushing. Not sleeping enough. Not eating enough. Feelings of frustration, pressure and being overwhelmed all at the same time. Been too hard on myself lately(no homoizzie (in case Tech is reading)) I realized its almost better to procrastinate and all that than to keep on beating myself up.

We'll nothings gonna change unless I change it.

I'm usually very productive in the winter (training, work etc.) I don't know why exactly. I like the cold weather. So I'm taking this semester off and focusing solely on BAR-BARIANS! I was trying to decide whats the best way for me to spend my time now that i won't have school. I know what i gotta do. it getting clearer.

Bar-barians is it. my goal, dream, lifestyle, culture, family, love, inspiration, life.

I'm experimenting with a new schedule/plan. Gonna try then let everyone know how it goes. Then i'll post. May be helpful for others.
Back to top Go down
http://rickseedman.com/

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:02 pm

i feel you man i have the same problem i'm at 11 grade and have too much exams and school so when i come back i feel tired and have no energy to eat not talking about working out i just go and sleeeeeep!!

its makes me angry that i sleep after school because of this i dont sleep at night very good and then again morning school feel tired sleep and againnnnnn
it makes me sickkkkkk but what in my case i have 1 and half years to finish school i've go too far to stop now..
i can suggest you eating moree healthy fresh and drink lot water with some vitamins.
sometimes it helps me to feel fresh and not tiredd
and of course you can drink CocaCola lol it gives you good feeling

but on the other hand school gives you good job and good jobs is good money and more time so the choice is upon your situation in life..

I had birthday yesterday i am now 17 and i dont see that i did any sh1t progress with my life at education sphere all i do i basketball and bar barianss so when balancing school and workouts it makes u feel kinda all good i dont worry bout anything and lifes go on coool

ask alexander he is univercity student and a bar barian!!!!!!
and he is pretty toughhh guy
Back to top Go down
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:01 pm

me too a lot exams a lot learn Smile
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:11 pm

That's life rick. But never let anything getting you down.. (: Wish you good luck & peace man. keep up your great bar work.
Back to top Go down
Experimenter

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:39 pm

School is a killer of the physique. The freshman 5, and all that stuff. I'm sure if you take an easy major it is no problem, but when you have to spend your energy wisely, athletics gets put on the back burner. I don't know for people who use amphetamines and cocaine, but it is hard for someone who doesn't use such assistance. Bottom line is too, the work world doesn't give two shits about how strong you are, or if you are fit. You can be a piece of sludge, and be the best statistician, accountant, or lawyer, out there. America is just seemingly becoming one dumbfuck, mishmosh mentality of a society. Republicans: Pro life, yet pro death; opposite with democrats. Constant talk of people needing to improve their health, but yet the nearly the whole country doesn't want to give people the time to exercise, and the food industry would have a heart attack if people reduced their weight by eating less. When it comes to fitness, America is all talk and no show. It has become just the right thing to say.
Back to top Go down
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 pm

SlikRic wrote:
Been through some tough times lately and got into some bad habits. Seem to be procrastinating on everything. Always late and rushing. Not sleeping enough. Not eating enough. Feelings of frustration, pressure and being overwhelmed all at the same time. Been too hard on myself lately(no homoizzie (in case Tech is reading)) I realized its almost better to procrastinate and all that than to keep on beating myself up.

I'm usually very productive in the winter (training, work etc.) I don't know why exactly. I like the cold weather. So I'm taking this semester off and focusing solely on BAR-BARIANS! I was trying to decide whats the best way for me to spend my time now that i won't have school. I know what i gotta do. it getting clearer.

Bar-barians is it. my goal, dream, lifestyle, culture, family, love, inspiration, life.

I'm experimenting with a new schedule/plan. Gonna try then let everyone know how it goes. Then i'll post. May be helpful for others.

I'm surprised Rick - I took it for granted that you were always dedicated, focused and disciplined. lol! That's how you seem to come across in everything you show and do and the way others perceive you. I wouldn't worry though - I'm sure you're going to bounce back, especially with the new schedule/plan.

I guess I'm in a different boat than a lot of people on this forum. I've gotten through undergraduate and graduate school, I've started a family and I have a stable job that I really enjoy and plenty of time to hit the bars. Everyone is healthy and happy and I have a great group of friends!

There were times though, when I was in univeristy, and the stress and pressure built up and I just felt like I needed to get away. I was a major procrastinator as well Rick, but over time I changed my habits by becoming more and more involved in weight training. I was really into bodybuilding when I was in my 20s, and that kept me focused.

Now it's the bars. Even though I'm 40 now, I feel like my life has changed again in a dramatic way. This YouTube bar movement is pretty amazing and it's given me a major boost - even though I'm older now, I've never felt better or stronger and I have a lot of people to thank for that, particularly the Bar-barians.

You're doing a great thing with the Bar-barians Rick. Stay focused and I'm sure that semester off will help immensely!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 pm

rick dwaali is right!!!

do this semestar as soon as you can to just forgive all this shittt

you dont wana think about this stuff for long time trust me i've been on this boat last year but now i changed school and started the same year again....... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i have to do same exams this year because last yeari was dumb fuk who thought basketall is life...

but yet i dont see any bread brought home by basketball
i dont know your case but in mine i will have to care of my family after 10 years

you dont wana be jobless .. i mean its socciety and feelings and sh1tt only god knows
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:34 am

Good words daWALLi!

There in university outdoor training helps me avoid stress and pressure. I feel after hard full of difficulties day I can leave it all behind and be yourself, stay in good form and full of strength.
And it's better than to spend evenings with a bottle of beer, saying how life is hard.

Wish you be yourself, stay high motivated as real Rick!
Also I'm very interested in your new plan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sanyok155
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:10 pm

daWALLi wrote:
SlikRic wrote:

I'm surprised Rick - I took it for granted that you were always dedicated, focused and disciplined. lol! That's how you seem to come across in everything you show and do and the way others perceive you. I wouldn't worry though - I'm sure you're going to bounce back, especially with the new schedule/plan.

I guess I'm in a different boat than a lot of people on this forum. I've gotten through undergraduate and graduate school, I've started a family and I have a stable job that I really enjoy and plenty of time to hit the bars. Everyone is healthy and happy and I have a great group of friends!

There were times though, when I was in univeristy, and the stress and pressure built up and I just felt like I needed to get away. I was a major procrastinator as well Rick, but over time I changed my habits by becoming more and more involved in weight training. I was really into bodybuilding when I was in my 20s, and that kept me focused.

Now it's the bars. Even though I'm 40 now, I feel like my life has changed again in a dramatic way. This YouTube bar movement is pretty amazing and it's given me a major boost - even though I'm older now, I've never felt better or stronger and I have a lot of people to thank for that, particularly the Bar-barians.

You're doing a great thing with the Bar-barians Rick. Stay focused and I'm sure that semester off will help immensely!

wise words dawalli!
Back to top Go down
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Man, no post has ever talked to me more..... As a student with a pretty rigorous course load, i know what its like to want to procrastinate and what not. Im strongest after i fail tho. I feel like once i fall i can find out what i did wrong and the bad experience is enough not to do it again. I feel stronger when i get up because i have a resolve never to feel badly again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination   Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination Empty

Back to top Go down

Free time, thoughts, productivity, procrastination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: