Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LWT

LWT

Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! Empty
PostSubject: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:44 pm

I know this exercise doesn't involve bars in any way but it is an awesome cardio\bodyweight exersice simular to press ups.

Hope you like the video (even though i'm acting daft at the beginning)

Involve this exercise in your weekly routine if you don't already ... beleive me you will feel the burn!!

Back to top Go down
yurchik

yurchik

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm

crossfit monsters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://workoutz.ru/
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Oh yes!
Back to top Go down
daWALLi

daWALLi

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Yeah, U R a MONSTER!

I'm going to start using em'! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:29 am

lol it looks deffinitly weird, but it might help :DDDD gonna try it out hehe
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 pm

when to do this exercise
yes Twisted Evil
no Evil or Very Mad
PRE-WARM UP Twisted Evil
WARM-UP Evil or Very Mad
PRE-WORKOUT Evil or Very Mad
WORKOUT Evil or Very Mad
PRE-BURNOUT Evil or Very Mad
BURNOUT Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Taiga

Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Very good exercise
Been using it for almost 2 years now + its variations.
180 Degree Burpees. Knee Tuck Burpees, Burpees with Dumbbells in hand (talking about heavy db's not light ones) etc.

Burpees are one hell of an exercise. No matter how fit you are they will always wipe you out because you can always go faster and faster.

You can implement them into HIIT workouts. Or do a few as a warm-up.
Hell, burpees can even be a workout for themselves (best example is the video of the main poster) do 50 or 100 burpees for time and you will be blasted.
Back to top Go down
SituS

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 pm

yeah, nice exercise. i will use it when i'll get some place for it in house ;D it can help in dynamic too and its cool because i need to improve it Wink thanks for post this exercise Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parkour.zachpomor.pl
LWT

LWT

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks for the comments guys,

Let me know how you all get on with 'em.

I try to do 100 burpees for time twice a week - maybe in a morning after breakfast - They only take 4 minuites to do but i get more of a workout from that four minuites than spending an hour in the gym flexing out bicept and trisept curls in front of a mirror!

It will take a bit of time to be able to do 100 so stick at it ... build them up slowly maybe start at 30 then the week after go for 40 ... so on and so on.

It's a nasty exercise and hurts like no other. After 50 in this video i am thinking to myself "i have another 50 to do and already this is hurting like hell ... do i really wanna pump out another 50!!"

If you can get through the mental pain that's a BIG step.

Let me see your videos too ... post them on here - i'd be keen to see them.
Back to top Go down
Taiga

Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 pm

That's so true Retro

This exercise doesn't just increase work capacity or increase metabolism and strenghten the legs, arms, lungs and the heart.
It also is an extreme mental challenge which if overcome will make you a stronger person and it will show you just how much strength their is in your will and thoughts. It will give you the "never give up" mentality.
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Taiga wrote:
That's so true Retro

This exercise doesn't just increase work capacity or increase metabolism and strenghten the legs, arms, lungs and the heart.
It also is an extreme mental challenge which if overcome will make you a stronger person and it will show you just how much strength their is in your will and thoughts. It will give you the "never give up" mentality.

That's true man. feelin the same about it! NEVER GIVE UP !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!   Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodyweight Exercise - BURPEES !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bar-barians :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: