Bar-barians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mdrop

Mdrop

April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training? Empty
PostSubject: April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training?   April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Hey guys,

Even though i have been injured for a while, it has always been my dream to train with the Bar-Barians. Early May, however, i graduate and move back to Florida. I think a bunch of us should make a date and go train i new york sometime late april. What does everyone think? Would anyone come? The two kids in my crew and I would love to meet everyone and train. Im always training in the MIA and the Bar-Starz are there too and it makes me mad that i have never trained with the team that inspired me to start this style of working out and still inspires me.

Max
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training?   April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 pm

I'd be up for it around independance day as I'm hoping to be in NYCfor a few days around then :-)
Back to top Go down
ironloo

ironloo

PostSubject: Re: April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training?   April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:19 pm

I would meet up
Back to top Go down
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training?   April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:12 pm

straight. Can we get in touch with any of the bar-barians?
Back to top Go down
Trace

PostSubject: Re: April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training?   April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Just hit up Zef or Rick on Facebook, usually Rick and Mark are doing a class at 11am on Saturdays. I joined them in September and we were hanging out afterwards for a bit, it was great!
Back to top Go down
Mdrop

Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training?   April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:09 pm

no facebook big dawg.... Ill see if my boy can do it. BTW i think we are going the 28th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training?   April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training? Empty

Back to top Go down

April Bar-Barian Meet Up/Training?
Page 1 of 1