Bar-barians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.

Go down 
+9
Michael8christian
Unleashed
ether
Taiga
loganlion
Daniel
Alexander
jamal888
LittleBeastM - SS3
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. Empty
PostSubject: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:40 am

Alright, i hate that i see nothing going down.. i feel like everyone is fckin sittin on there a$$ doing nothing.. so im put some Basic challenges up..

Challenge 1 : Most Close Grip Pull-ups because this is the barbarian forum we do this in L-seat. remember FULL LOCK OUTS, CHIN ABOVE THE BAR..

Challenge 2 : Most Handstand Push-Ups .. now this is an hard one, u can use the wall but that counts as 1.. if u can do it withouth the wall than it counts as x 2 .. so if u do 10 reps its 20.. (easy$)

Challenge 3 : Most Dips.. oh but in every lock out u have to in an l-seat hold it for 1 seconds thats 1 rep . yes i know that this challenge is up already, but we need to let them know .. that barbarians dont sleep.. u know how this one goes. FULL LOCK OUT AND BREAK THE L..

Challenge 4 : Most Hanging Leg-raises, toes to bar and back down..
arms locked out..

Challenge 5 : Most Dragonflags .. all the way up and all the way down.

challenge 6 : is the Most reps one here is a video of my lil bro - an warrior..

Zef,Rick - i whant that u post a challenge video to ..

.. BECAUSE THIS AN BAR-BARIAN FORUM.. EVERYONE CAN POST CHALLENGES, PM THEM TO ME AND I CAN JUDGE ..

March 30th is the last day

GOOD LUCK !!

LittleBeastM farao

11:28 LOGANLION
i will not be able to good in every challenge, BUT i will do my best in every challenge

Last edited by LittleBeastM on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jamal888

jamal888

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 am

great challenges Metin !! i definetly will workin on it!! until march 30th i put videos of challenges as a symbol of my participation with this forum and with BAR-BARIANS !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.3runslovakia.com
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:59 am

Will see a lot of good vids!!!
Great idea LBM!
I'M IN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sanyok155
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:03 am

Thank you thank you.. I will post my challenges if i see atleast 10 videos.. and ofcourse there will be an PRICE $ (RESPECT)
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 am

I'm going to be doing the handstand pushups Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 am

now thats ur strongest point.. i wanna see specially you doing all of the challenges.. ur top 10 strongest on forum .. no excuses
Back to top Go down
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:19 am

I'm in! Especially the close grip l-seat pull-up challenge!
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:20 am

LoganLion wrote:
I'm in! Especially the close grip l-seat pull-up challenge!

forearmlogan bounce
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 am

I suggest Human Flag challenge.
Rise your straight body full up and down (straight legs together). Full up and down means you have l-seat hold at the highest and lowest position without touching the floor!
I hope you understand.
Any questions about details?

And another suggestion.
It would be nice motivation to complete all this Challenges if you set number of points for each exercise depending on the complexity and then calculate the sum for everyone(consists of all challenge points) and make a table of results.
So do the average rating table.

Maybe it's complicated, but What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sanyok155
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:29 am

That's a really good idea Alexander, that way scores can be averaged out so people don't win based solely off their strong points.

I'm going to do them all, f**k it let's get it on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taiga

Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:23 am

Daniel wrote:
That's a really good idea Alexander, that way scores can be averaged out so people don't win based solely off their strong points.

x2 F**k it, I'm in for all challenges, too.
Especially because you said we are sitting on our asses doing nothing Very Happy

Daniel, let's see who can get the most freestanding hspu's, they're my strong point too Wink
Back to top Go down
loganlion

loganlion

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 am

Taiga wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Daniel, let's see who can get the most freestanding hspu's, they're my strong point too Wink

Oh sh!t, its ON!!
Back to top Go down
ether

ether

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am

Metin if you dont mind I'd also suggest to put it to the higher level. And I could help with it.

I would suggest to make 2 marks for each challenge. One for quantity, the second for quality. Then make an average from those 2 marks. And then an average mark from all the 6 challenges. I think this would be really fair.

So the organizer could make a thread in the forum where everyone who wants to participate could sign up.
After a couple of days he makes a table in Excel with the list of participants vertically and challenges horizontally. Under each challenge there must be 3 columns for 3 marks (quantity, quality, average). Then he share this table so that everyone could download it. It would be something like "tournament table". Then we post our vids and Commission (you and somebody else from Bar-barians) evaluates them.
Everyone creates his own thread in this section of the forum for his vids.
But I think that all the challenges must be the same for everybody. Why to devide HSPU's from hs wall pu's? If so I can also ask to devide pullups to simple ones and to OAPs and to count 1 OAP for 7 simple ones..... So there must be exercises that the most forum members can do.

May be it's too complicated.. but it would be really interesting for everybody.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Ether861
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:23 pm

ether wrote:
Metin if you dont mind I'd also suggest to put it to the higher level. And I could help with it.

I would suggest to make 2 marks for each challenge. One for quantity, the second for quality. Then make an average from those 2 marks. And then an average mark from all the 6 challenges. I think this would be really fair.

So the organizer could make a thread in the forum where everyone who wants to participate could sign up.
After a couple of days he makes a table in Excel with the list of participants vertically and challenges horizontally. Under each challenge there must be 3 columns for 3 marks (quantity, quality, average). Then he share this table so that everyone could download it. It would be something like "tournament table". Then we post our vids and Commission (you and somebody else from Bar-barians) evaluates them.
Everyone creates his own thread in this section of the forum for his vids.
But I think that all the challenges must be the same for everybody. Why to devide HSPU's from hs wall pu's? If so I can also ask to devide pullups to simple ones and to OAPs and to count 1 OAP for 7 simple ones..... So there must be exercises that the most forum members can do.

May be it's too complicated.. but it would be really interesting for everybody.

aight i like that ether, i let rick / zef judge this one
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:23 am

Oh it's on Wink
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:06 am

I'm in too! Can i post several vids? Or have all challenges to be in one big video?
Back to top Go down
LittleBeastM - SS3

LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:50 am

1 challenge is 1 video
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:41 am

yeahh thats great then ! Very Happy thanx for this challenge beeeast
Back to top Go down
Michael8christian

Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:00 am

DAniel I wanna see your tiger bend + HSPUs
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:40 am

Starting off the contest, video is posted in video section
Back to top Go down
yurchik

yurchik

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 pm

make 7 challenges with pistols))
ш want to win at least in one challenge lol!
Back to top Go down
http://workoutz.ru/
circusfreak

circusfreak

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:13 pm

sorry metin,but i'm doing all in one session and posting in one vid,except for Challenge 6, gonna do that one fresh.

Just doing 1 challenge isn't the Bar-barian way, you gotta bust your gut and see what u are capable of, and really these challenges just look like a routine you would post and do every 2nd day. Looks wicked.

nice work mate getting everyone motivated. i only seen this post today and am amped to see what everyone else will be posting.

I am in
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Yeah I was thinking about mixing them all together as well.
Back to top Go down
capel

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:51 am

I'm in for the HSPU challenge.

aiming to reach 20 with wall offcourse Smile

vid will be up next week
Back to top Go down
srb21

srb21

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

I took a video of challenge 1,but i'm not happy with it,I'll take another one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.   Bar-Barian Forum Challenges. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bar-Barian Forum Challenges.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next